Dent 2015

looks and sounds like my kind of thing especially if there are old tractors to look at so, yes please for 1 tent.

Last edited:
Yes please Micky.
The XCountrys will be out for this one. Dave and Michelle.

Tent pitch please for 2 nights, to start with:)

Cheers Dave.

Looks like a great event and a cracking location. It's a little early for me to commit but I'm certainly interested and will confirm as soon as possible.

Nice work Mickey and JB:thumby:

Looking Good ... the makings of a crackin' weekend :thumby:

B & B in pub

Micky and Gracie
Mr Smooth & Bilko
Johnny Boxer

Camping

Scotboxer
Wrinkleyowlie
UturnTony
Coyotedave
GSaddict

Motorhome/Camper

Ash
Ferret

Otherwise coming

Keith Bouncer
Giles
Toad
Sgt Bilco

Yes yes yes :JB

You want tractors UturnT?

Camp site entrance ...

DSCF0922-L.jpg

DSCF0924-L.jpg

DSCF0923-L.jpg

DSCF0925-L.jpg

DSCF0931-L.jpg

Barney%20Rubble-L.jpg

Shucks ... how did that one get in there :blast

:beerjug:

About time I showed you old duffers how to ride...er I mean drink...

Shall check my leave in the a.m....

Tentative tent for 2 nights....

Looks fanbloodytastic, :beerjug:I think we may come up in the motorhome (with a bike on a trailer) and make a week of it.
Thanks for organising Micky and J.B.

John.

Working, so that's that fecked.Arse. :blast

I don't suppose I could persuade you to move it 1 weekend later could I?

Ha ha ... errr sorry, but we can only suit some of the people some of the time :blast

Government Health Warning

Dent is one of the last bastions of English soil that does not have a mobile 'phone signal or WiFi :eek:

If you come in from the B6255 from the Hawes - Ingleton road there is a narrow 6' 6" (from memory) bridge on a double S Bend :blast

Mind you, most of you will probably be OK on your bike's :D

att made it in his Motorhome but I did notice the bridge coping stones missing later :eek:

You have been warned :D

If you come in from the B6255 from the Hawes - Ingleton road there is a narrow 6' 6" (from memory) bridge on a double S Bend :blast

Good point, if you have a large MH or Caravan, which is wide and long - best to approach from the Sedbergh and M6 end of the village, where access is easier

Ha ha ... errr sorry, but we can only suit some of the people some of the time :blast

Dent is one of the last bastions of English soil that does not have a mobile 'phone signal or WiFi :eek:

Mind you, most of you will probably be OK on your bike's :D

att made it in his Motorhome but I did notice the bridge coping stones missing later :eek:

It is wider than 6' 6"....It is more like 7ft...Well it must be, because we got through, however if you have a long wheelbase then you would cause damage. On the way back over it, I didn`t even slow down for it that much, just closed my eyes.....It felt safer doing that.

Please put me down for a wobblybox 2 human specimens and a canine specimen.
Thanks muchly:beerjug:

And I really liked the woman who runs the site:thumb2

Camping in a field in Yorkshire with a bunch of Tossers or helping my wife celebrate her birthday? Hmmm.

Put me down for three nights Micky. :D

Back
Top Bottom