Trosh Attendees

Garfield - The B&B's aren't very close'ish to the site but don't worry about borrowing a tent to bring with you. We have a selection of dome tents (2 & 3 man) in the attic, so it's no problem to bring one with us for you to use:)
Did

super-dooper if someone local has a loaner :beer jug: ….my tent is in for a repair but they have a backlog and I fear I'll not see it before the end of the month …..I'm definitely going to be there, can we make a plan? :JB

super-dooper if someone local has a loaner :beer jug: ….my tent is in for a repair but they have a backlog and I fear I'll not see it before the end of the month …..I'm definitely going to be there, can we make a plan? :JB

I can take one of ours down to the site , there is definitely a 3/4 man dome stashed in the attic you can use:) It's not top of the range but has never let us down!

I have a spare in the shed. I haven't got a clue on its condition tho. I'll drag it out an give it a look over, check it's not mouse eaten.

my tent is bust and being repaired, are there any B&Bs close'ish? Just checking before a borrow a big ass tent off someone :beerjug:

hey fella, you are possibly well sorted by now (I always lack the time to properly read the threads) but I`ve just upgraded my tent and you are welcome to have my old one, nothing wrong with it and I don`t want anything for it as long as it goes to a good home/person (well, apart from a glass of wine...........) let me know, I am happy to bring it on Friday

Would like to pop over on the Saturday morning around 09:00 hrs to meet you all if that's ok? Just picked my new to me 1200 GS TE. Live locally so wont be staying overnight as I'm very shy!!!
Will bring coin of the relm to pay for entry etc etc. :bounce1:bounce1

Hi Biot
It will be great to meet you ! We're planning to do brekkie about 0830 ish and some of us will going for a ride around Norfolk at 1000 ish, you are welcome to come along. If not there will be Tossers doing what they do very well - chilling at the camp site:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom