Any cyclists? - UKGSer now on Strava

Im in , wait till Giles joins then you will all be shamed by the giant of a cyclist that he is............
Just keep the ebike boys out they bollox all the Strava sections around here

Steve

The only place I’m quicker on my eBike is going uphill, anywhere else the gearing on it means I can go faster on my normally aspirated pedal bike 😀

Im in , wait till Giles joins then you will all be shamed by the giant of a cyclist that he is............
Just keep the ebike boys out they bollox all the Strava sections around here

Steve

Great that we're getting a few more. :thumb2
ebikes aren't the only problem... the Tour of Britain came through a couple of years ago and that put a lot of segment KOMs well out of reach for mere mortals....
although, on one segment very near to home I'm ahead of Kwiatowski (there is a more to that but I'm not telling), however on another segment he was twice as fast as me.:eek:

Great that we're getting a few more. :thumb2
ebikes aren't the only problem... the Tour of Britain came through a couple of years ago and that put a lot of segment KOMs well out of reach for mere mortals....
although, on one segment very near to home I'm ahead of Kwiatowski (there is a more to that but I'm not telling), however on another segment he was twice as fast as me.:eek:

TOB came through here in 2015 the leader A name I cant spell went up our local hill 2 miles 6% average in 7 mins. Ive been up it 18 times and got a pb the other night 13:24 barely half their speed and they had done the thick end of 80miles when they tackled it.

You beat Kwiatowski , easy leave your garmin running in the car on the way home from the ride😀👍

Im in, need any useful cycling tips the GCN show on you tube is excellent.

That's good, another two...
Btw, good luck with Ventoux Giles. Are you going for the Cingles?

Yes ... four of us from work. Matt Stephens (GCN) did it last week in 6 hours 40 !

:beerjug:

Yes ... four of us from work. Matt Stephens (GCN) did it last week in 6 hours 40 !

Should be a great, a Dutch friend did it a couple of years ago.
I'm off to France in a couple of weeks and will be there for a 5 weeks including a few days in the Pyrenees.

Very nice ..

Oh to retire, get that camper van and bugger off .... :D

Very nice ..

Oh to retire, get that camper van and bugger off .... :D

When you've retired; here's bit of an excuse to get your arse up to Sheff. Looks like they are having fun.:beerjug::D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180910-105009.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-105009.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20180910-105113.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-105113.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20180910-105034.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-105034.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 102
When you've retired; here's bit of an excuse to get your arse up to Sheff. Looks like they are having fun.:beerjug::D

Nice pub at the top. When I were a kid there was a Corner shop at the bottom that had hand pulled beer on the counter. Of course it was all cobbled then:rob

I have cycled down it on a butchers bike if you want a cycle reference:thumby:

Nice pub at the top. When I were a kid there was a Corner shop at the bottom that had hand pulled beer on the counter. Of course it was all cobbled then:rob

I have cycled down it on a butchers bike if you want a cycle reference:thumby:

Holy smoking soles batman; bet that was fun. I remember going down Beauchief drive 3 up on an Bsa rolling chassis as kids how we got down to the ponds i'll never know ; all just hanging on for grim death.:D

Just joined :beerjug:

I seem to do more miles pedaling than motoring atm :nenau

I’m have a two week break! I’ll be back on it next week..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice one, I'm in.

Hi Paul, I replied to your message on my ride the other day.... I'm up for meeting for a ride if you fancy it. I looked at your stats and it looks like we're probably fairly evenly matched from what I can see... I left my email on that rides comments, or perhaps I should pm you.

Back
Top Bottom