Any cyclists? - UKGSer now on Strava

Here's the communication:

https://www.strava.com/subscription/from-our-founders

They also removed the "packs", so now the subscription is one single option and includes all the features.
I had the "analysis" paid pack since last year because I just want to take track of hearth rate/etc, don't care much for the rest. Strava is a really well made product, worth the amount of money they ask to be fair.

I never really understood the “packs”.

Anyway I have also signed up. 60 day free and then I’ll pay. I like the features too much to give them up for the price of a Starbucks every month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's the communication:

https://www.strava.com/subscription/from-our-founders

They also removed the "packs", so now the subscription is one single option and includes all the features.
I had the "analysis" paid pack since last year because I just want to take track of hearth rate/etc, don't care much for the rest. Strava is a really well made product, worth the amount of money they ask to be fair.

Thanks for the link. You've got to love a company where half the employees are either wearing cowboy hats or have brought a small dog to work... :)

I never really understood the “packs”.

I liked them.

I cycle mostly for fun, commuting, and to shed some weight (with little success). I'm no fast or obsessed with performance, but wanted to keep an eye on calories burnt and general activity levels, so I signed up for the "analysis" only pack, and it was literally 15 quid a year. I didn't need the other features: leaderboards, training, etc.

But, again, I don't mind paying a bit more now and have the full suite.
Also, again, in a world of very "pushy" and/or overbloated apps, Strava is very nice and well done. I think the hats and little dogs helped :D

There’s a good reason why so many cyclists use it, I’ve yet to meet anyone using anything else though I do know a couple of technophobes who won’t use any app. I’m more than happy to pay, compared to other stuff I buy to feed the cycling habit it’s cheap as chips.

Is there a reason we don't seem to be building up any more miles? None of my rides show on the UKGSer club.

I've done just 16km this week :hide but it shows up in the weekly total.

we have a UKGSER strava cycle app ? wasn't aware ? I'm a very keen cyclist ,will search for it

Oh, hang on a minute. It looks as if I'd mis-read it, I thought the amount of miles showing was total, it's actually weekly so mine is indeed correct.
Apologies all, stand easy.

Back
Top Bottom