The Second "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 4th-6th 2015

Conformation received

My feral partner and I have received confirmation, caution he may bite ye Ash :aidan
I've been a Cat all my life we only bite on the pitch :D

Jockser,If I manage the 19 miles over from Westport,will I qualify for longest distance travelled???????

More Brits the merrier.
I find its the best way to keep the people from our colonies under control.
It's no easy task.....

:aidan

I try every year old son and nothing seems to work so I seem to have to keep going back over for another go:beer jug:

I try every year old son and nothing seems to work so I seem to have to keep going back over for another go:beer jug:

Worse thing is the feckers think they don't need us Brits, good job we know different.
Thankless task I know.......

Jockser,If I manage the 19 miles over from Westport,will I qualify for longest distance travelled???????
Possibly not dude. But you won "shortest time spent at the event" last year so you're not eligible for that award again...

George Wicks and Bin Ridin have confirmed room bookings.
Let's go!!
George Wicks added.
If he keeps coming to our events he's gonna have to pick a better handle than that :rob

Possibly not dude. But you won "shortest time spent at the event" last year so you're not eligible for that award again

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit,I need to try an get me title back again at all costs J............

It looks like my email was overlooked so had to send another email so I'm sorry everyone......we're in ;-)

Ange and I are confirmed .... same room...... with butler :ChrisKelly

We've booked in - confirmation received from the hotel :).........finally got around to booking on to a UKGSer event after 10yrs of membership :clap

Mr & Mrs PM Vern

lenanne 15

Hi all I think the hotel owners are on hols just book by mail and as soon as I make contact I'll update everyone .regards James

jochen
add captain jim and hillary and redpatrick and anne to list:beerjug:

We've booked in - confirmation received from the hotel :).........finally got around to booking on to a UKGSer event after 10yrs of membership :clap

Mr & Mrs PM Vern
Not a man of impulse obviously :D
You're both very welcome & hopefully you'll want to do lots of events after this.

jochen
add captain jim and hillary and redpatrick and anne to list:beerjug:
Yes Boss :comfort

List update with all three couples :thumb

Mr & Mrs PM Vern

Jochen, you better get the hotel to order extra food. This fella can eat...........;)

Back
Top Bottom