The Second "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 4th-6th 2015

Barney, Norm, Mark, Sharon.

Thats us booked on :beerjug::beer::jager

:aidan:aidan

Will Mandy & friends be wanting their usual carer for Saturday walk around the shops ?
:comfort:comfort

Looking forward to seeing everyone :friday:friday

:beerjug:

i have sent an email to the hotel this morning to book in for me and the wife.
how long should it take to get confirmation that there are rooms available and we have one?

us are, Tony and Sue

Got confirmation of the booking now :thumb2

Thing is, now, how best to make a week or so of it. Sailing to Dublin from Holyhead the previous weekend and, where then? Need to do some research :D

And another booked :)

Have booked a twin, if anybody interested in sharing, just send me a pm

Looking forward to it....

And another booked :)

Have booked a twin, if anybody interested in sharing, just send me a pm

Looking forward to it....

If it's one of these, I'd be interested :aidan
O5lsbY10G.jpeg

New NI member

Hello, I have re-registered again as a UKGSER member living in Bangor, County Down. Could someone connected to the NI Forum please contact me to make aquaintances and advise of me meetups/rideouts/calendar activities 2015, incl. this trip to Leenane, Co. Galway in Sept. Regards, leerit

Hello, I have re-registered again as a UKGSER member living in Bangor, County Down. Could someone connected to the NI Forum please contact me to make aquaintances and advise of me meetups/rideouts/calendar activities 2015, incl. this trip to Leenane, Co. Galway in Sept. Regards, leerit

Welcome along to UKGSer Leerit.

As far as this event is concerned, contact the hotel to book a room and then just turn up. There will probably be a few of us riding across from the north and you'd be very welcome to tag along.

For anything else do check out the Ireland section where details of any runs etc will usually be posted. :thumb2

Hi Aidan1150, thanks for the reply, I'll contact the hotel direct in Leenane to book a room, and would welcome we tag along with others from County Down. Q. Anyone going up to the NW200 this week, especially on Saturday race day?

Back
Top Bottom