Scott ....100 years

Another year and another victory for Dougie, brilliant performance.

The presentation was emotional for Dougie. Disappointing that the idiots on enduro bikes who insist on getting as close to the section as possible forced club members to have evening talks with landowners. Bridge end couldn't have been easier with a carpark provided, and the catering truck sited in the carpark, yet there was still dozens of bikes parked next to the section. Its great to see the event become more popular, but I fear its popularity will bring about its demise.

The presentation was emotional for Dougie.

Disappointing that the idiots on enduro bikes who insist on getting as close to the section as possible forced club members to have evening talks with landowners.

Bridge end couldn't have been easier with a carpark provided, and the catering truck sited in the carpark, yet there was still dozens of bikes parked next to the section. Its great to see the event become more popular, but I fear its popularity will bring about its demise.

Yep I saw that and absolutely no need for anyone to on the fell side, other than in the designated car parks

I prefer the Scottish or a good National or BTC Trial nowadays............ where you don't get the volume of followers that the Scott attracts

As you say Marshals will have to police Bridge End next year

Back
Top Bottom