Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Who? You lot
What? A genteel weekend full of sophistication, culture and decorum
Where? A sloping, windy and cold field in north Staffordshire
When? 17th to 19th July 2015
Why? I'm still working on that one :confused:

Ok peeps, for the third year, I'm inviting 90 of you to attend the Staffordshire Tosser's Do, same format as last year, Friday evening curry, Saturday evening buffet, basic breakfast both mornings -cereals and toast. Flipfly will be bringing oatcakes (cheese filling) for Saturday breakfast. Hot drinks all day, three draught beers, a fridge full of cans and Cocktail Baaa...
A barn in which to hide/drink/eat/abuse your fellow camper.
A couple of non-too-level fields in which to camp, 3 portable loos and a wash room.
Electric hook-up for half dozen wobbly boxes and a very old caravan which will sleep 4.Caravan now full !
Ride out on Saturday to be organized by Andrewgsadv and Flipfly.
That's about it really, postcode is ST7 3PS , Tower Hill Rd, Mow Cop here

There's a separate booking thread, and the cost will be £10.43 each, kids under drinking age free, pensioners accompanied by both of their parents also free.

I'd happily have paid at least £10.44 for this, count me in...

Bill, Bounce has already booked me in wth a tent and I can't tell you enough how much I'm looking forward to this!! Thanks for pulling it together. Sid

Bill, Bounce has already booked me in wth a tent and I can't tell you enough how much I'm looking forward to this!! Thanks for pulling it together. Sid

And I've just paid for you too Sid...PM sent to you :D

Whoops, I've already sent payment to Bill too. Oh well, Bill, I'll let you tell me what you want to do, either refund Bounce or me or even give me a tenner back on the night. sorry for the confusion. Sid

Well done Bill, perhaps you can book slightly less turbulent weather next year, even if I did manage to miss the best of it myself.

Welcome to the Cocktail Baaa. Please leave your will to live at the door.

Oh I can't wait!

Bill you are a leg end :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My youngest son is due to have his uni graduation sometime in July but won't be confirmed until nearer the time. Therefore, I think I will just pop along on the Saturday sometime to say hello but not stay over or eat/drink.

i'm seeing 10 properties with that postcode. is there a name/number for your place?

TIA

i'm seeing 10 properties with that postcode. is there a name/number for your place?

TIA

Does 53*06'40.35" N, 2*12'05.04" E help you?

It's a gateway into a field, normally with an airhead parked outside.

:rob

Does 53*06'40.35" N, 2*12'05.04" E help you?

It's a gateway into a field, normally with an airhead parked outside.

:rob

no, but it might help my sat nav :D

i looked on google streetview, but someone must have moved the airhead.

Back
Top Bottom