HOGRAOST BOOKING OPEN

booked

FRIDAY Dave The Plumber ELVIS
SATURDAY Same Band GROOVE JUICE
friday & saturday Vynal STEVE Disco

We have hot tea and coffee brekfast time now too

Stevie......to give you a small warm & fuzzy feeling......just booked/paid for the weekend.......:D

Same here. I am a newbie to this event but the excellent reports made it a must this year

booked

FRIDAY Dave The Plumber ELVIS
SATURDAY Same Band GROOVE JUICE
friday & saturday Vynal STEVE Disco

We have hot tea and coffee brekfast time now too

And the DECIBELLES :beerjug:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E95Tv1FDulA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's my birthday that weekend. So might just go !

All BS aside, if there was only one single event in the whole GSer calender that I wouldn't miss if possible, it would have to be the Hograost.

It's become a lot more than just a GSer event, but it's still the one I'd pick if I could only get out once a year :friday

All BS aside, if there was only one single event in the whole GSer calender that I wouldn't miss if possible, it would have to be the Hograost.

It's become a lot more than just a GSer event, but it's still the one I'd pick if I could only get out once a year :friday

Are you coming this year, Bill?

I am being slow... but I will ask anyway...
I put the thread title down to a spelling mistake when my searches did not give any results. I now realise Hograost is correct. Is there a relevant story to this a newbie should know?

As I understand it - some local media presenter reported it as being "the Scandinavian spelling".............

She didn't realise that Bakerman is slightly dyslexic..................... :blast

Al :D

All booked and paid for.
HR was my first ever bike event a few years back when it was a rugby club somewhere. Invited by Bounce so I drove down from sunny Cleethorpes on the Harley and had a great time. Now I've bought a GS, I'm looking forward to a much better (and quieter!) ride down.

Are there any plans on the Saturday daytime for something less ballsy than full on, tank-deep-in-shite on the plains that Bounce is threatening to do?

All booked and paid for.
HR was my first ever bike event a few years back when it was a rugby club somewhere. Invited by Bounce so I drove down from sunny Cleethorpes on the Harley and had a great time. Now I've bought a GS, I'm looking forward to a much better (and quieter!) ride down.

Are there any plans on the Saturday daytime for something less ballsy than full on, tank-deep-in-shite on the plains that Bounce is threatening to do?

Good lad Sid.....:thumb2, you'll have a great weekend :D

There'll be folk going on road rides on the Saturday, so have no fear, you'll be able to go & play ;)

Full weekend paid for.
Somebody please ask Stella Artois to increase production in June please.

Just a thought, where the ferk is it being held?,last one I went to was andover rugby club

edit . found it, the bellend Inn.

Back
Top Bottom