Here it is the XR1200X

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Some pics taken at the dealers, I'll have to make do with these until I take delivery next week.:blast

Attachments

• XR1200 Front Right.jpg
    XR1200 Front Right.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 737
  • XR1200 Left Side.jpg
    XR1200 Left Side.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 719
  • XR1200 Rear Left.jpg
    XR1200 Rear Left.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 723
  • XR1200 Right Side.jpg
    XR1200 Right Side.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 730
  • XR1200 Front Left.jpg
    XR1200 Front Left.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 707
I'm not a fan of HD but I do like that a lot. Setup a ramp and get yourself a flared suit and you'll be good to go:)

Look forward to further pics:thumb

I like that, V&H Exhaust I'm not 100% sure on though. Does it have a kill switch? :)

nice bike! those exhausts just want a bit of a cut and chop lowering the end cans and shortening the pipe work, bet it sounds good tho:D

Nice bike but wouldn't want ride over any speed bumps without being clothed in a cape or having a parachute on board. :D

Predictable of me, but it had to be done

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cVR7dm2Fw9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like the bike also.. but that oil cooler is asking to get damaged.

Nice bike, Snooty. Looking at the bottom of the tank cover it appears to still be tight. The actual plastic tank underneath is prone to swelling and when it does the thin joint at the bottom of the cover widens. HD has been warranting replacement tanks.

Make sure they pass on the riding costume, it should accompany the bike :)

I'm just jealous ... :blast

I can smell the leather and pheromones from here .... :D

I really like it.....I prefer the orange paint/plain engine of the MK1, but the MK2 (like yours) is a nicer ride.;)

I came so so close to buying an orange MK 1 last Easter.....but two Yorkshire men 'chewing over brass' killed it....:(

Great bike....just the job for summer.....white flares and a big collar......:thumb

Absolutely gorgeous and something a bit different.
Why is it painted in Wonder Woman livery?

Back
Top Bottom