dent ride

I'm still on for the weekend, just not too sure when I have to leave and return home. (I hope to get Sunday off work, but won't know 'till much nearer the time ..). So could be up for this ...

(Or it could be a ride out with Micky - sat relentlessly on his rear mudguard giving him the bird in his mirrors .... )

Ummmmmmmm ...... :eyebrow

I'm still on for the weekend, just not too sure when I have to leave and return home. (I hope to get Sunday off work, but won't know 'till much nearer the time ..). So could be up for this ...

(Or it could be a ride out with Micky - sat relentlessly on his rear mudguard giving him the bird in his mirrors .... )

Depending upon your plans, I'm heading home reasonably early on the Sunday cos I'm playing rugby @ Twickenham on the Monday....so will be drinking Carlton LA on Sat night :jager

Or it could be a ride out with Micky - sat relentlessly on his rear mudguard giving him the bird in his mirrors ....

Mmmmmmmmmight be in the VW camper Giles, got a lot of stuff to take up :D
Probably off walking with MountainMan and mi dawg :thumb2

Mind you I could borrow Sue's 650 Xcountry but I don't want to be having to wait for ya's now :augie

:beerjug:

Bugger, not sure where to put my name (or even if its already down on another ride). I'll have Hugo the dog with me so we don't do spirited anymore but we do progressive and smooth. Less harsh braking allowed...He dips too far forward otherwise!. Last week we did Fish Hill ?(COUTC- Twisty) quite briskly and he didn't say a word. Guess there will be time to decide on the Fri night?

Attachments

• Hugo bike.jpg
    Hugo bike.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 275
Dent.

Hello boys and girls.
Im off with the family the week leading up to Dent so thought I'd let you know the plan.
My mate and I will be at the Campsite at around 9am with a 10ish departure, returning to Dent for 5pm (ish)
We will be riding over some of the highest remotest roads in the north.
Passing through all of the Northern counties, some optional offroad.
So if you don't fancy one of the mass rideouts here you have an alternative.
I will be on a black 1200gsa my mate on a yellow 1150gs.
Just come and find us on the day.
Paul.

Just read Paul's post on the Dent thread that he's not coming but can still do the ride, - didn't realise that when i posted.
Just to clarify,
I'm not camping, but still 100% offering the ride. Can do both the Saturday and Sunday.

Dent ride.

Just to let folks know,
I plan to be on the campsite from 9am, I plan to park opposite Micky's van.
I'm on a black 1200gsa my mate Andy on a yellow 1150s.
Looking at the weather forecast,and the nature of the roads I'm planning to ride, probably doing Saturday only.
Please remember that easy offroad can be part of the ride if you want it.
Paul.

Thanks for showing me some fantastic roads yesterday, Paul. I had a great day riding with you all and showing Uturntony the way back to Dent over Hartside Pass, Shap and back over Buttertubs. I had done 300miles by the time I got home and was well knackered, but had a big grin on my face for the whole evening...

had a big grin on my face for the whole evening...

AMAZING ride out Paul and Andy - Big Big Thanks!! looking forward to seeing the pictures, it's a ride i will never forget taken with a great bunch of people - and a dog!!, you research and preparation made for a truly amazing day - Thank You.

Big thanks from me to Paul and Andy :thumb2

Sorry I had to leave you at the last tea stop but just got home in time.

What a fantastic ride out, included just about everything ( including Simons flying Panniers)

It was really good to meet everyone, great bunch of guys !!!

Post up some pictures chaps to remind us all of a top day !!

Cheers

John

pictures.

Cheers guys, Andy and I had a great day out with you all.
If any of you are ever up this way give me a shout, happily show you some more.

Attachments

• ukgser dent 008.jpg
    ukgser dent 008.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 244
  • ukgser dent 007.JPG
    ukgser dent 007.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 244
  • ukgser dent 015.JPG
    ukgser dent 015.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 245
  • ukgser dent 016.JPG
    ukgser dent 016.JPG