Who is the nominated Mummy?

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Petrol, road dressing, it's all great stuff, but the priorities haven't been addressed yet have they?

Who is nominated 'Mummy' to do up people's shoe laces and carry the Spongebob Squarepants sticky plasters?

Petrol, road dressing, it's all great stuff, but the priorities haven't been addressed yet have they?

Who is nominated 'Mummy' to do up people's shoe laces and carry the Spongebob Squarepants sticky plasters?

Come on Bill, you know how things change...... It will be a great weekend though�������� why aren't you coming ?

Come on Bill, you know how things change...... It will be a great weekend though�������� why aren't you coming ?

Seems that things are changing to accommodate the sort of GSer who complains about having gravel down the middle of the single lane backroads though Fred.

As for the latter, I've been jumping through hoops with blood tests, DBS checks and all sorts but haven't yet got a start date on my new job, so I'm living on baked beans at the moment :)

Live and let live, at least they're out on there bikes enjoying themselves :thumb2

You need to come to more events Bill, that way you can show the softies what real Tossers are like!:D

Whoever is nominated should be able to pour the tea correctly as well, very important.

My only qualification is I have the moobs for it:D Sadly my other mothering type skills are sadly lacking and for that reason I'm Out.:rob

My only qualification is I have the moobs for it:D Sadly my other mothering type skills are sadly lacking and for that reason I'm Out.:rob

NEVER underestimate the power of tits, even if they are more accurately 'Moobs'

Many a good night has been spent by many a tosser, huddled up around a fine pair of Moobs next to the campfire :beerjug:
It's all the same in the dark ;)

Well I ain't mothering anyone Bill .... I've all on to look after misen :blast

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom