Thanks to Micky and JB

Norfolk Tiger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks for organising a great weekend it was good to meet up with a few new tossers :thumby:

Well done for starting this Jez. Saved me the trouble! A grand day and night out. Good to meet up with folk who are usually names on the forum. My cheeks were sore with laughing at Lancs Mick and John's tales in the pub on Friday night. Missed you on Sat morning JB so unable to say thanks personally as I did with Micky, so much thanks now.

Gail and I would like to add our thanks for all your hard work putting the weekend together...thanks chaps:thumby:

Top weekend Johnny, Micky and everyone else that came, pitched in and imbibed of the local hospitality. I was going to do the full weekend and head home Monday, but a knackered rear tyre and a lousy Sunday forecast saw me heading home Saturday night. With the footie on the telly, it was a lovely quiet ride home.
It would've been great to have stayed and spent more money - that i haven't got - on more beer, but two nights was great fun all the same.
I did hear a forlorn Flipfly mention that, having turned up Saturday, everyone he knew was heading home, so I nearly stayed to keep him company. I'm sure he found some good company to hang out with, especially if he found our resident 'Dentgate' expert. Had a cracking good night at the bar with him and a fair few others'.:beerjug:

Thanks for organising a great weekend it was good to meet up with a few new tossers :thumby:

Good starter for 10 jez. Good couple of days . It's always nice to put names to faces. Micky worked wonders organising a top do. Hope everyone i met and spoke to a safe journey home . And i will make an effort to make more meet ups. Thumbs up to one and all.:beerjug:

Top job Micky and JB, a big thank you!!, well organised and a great location - it was a real blast, great to meet so many people and put names to faces too, and thank you for bestowing me with the new Honour of "Fruitcake of the Event", i hope this is to be carried on as an annual award - the cake was superb!! Ive set the mat i won in the raffle along side the bike - she's far too dirty to go on it thanks to an amazing forest ride out with Paul.

Attachments

• IMG_3604.jpg
    IMG_3604.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 402
Mick/Johnny - many thanks for organising it and getting us all together - really enjoyed meeting up with some old and new friends...hope you've booked the site for next year already.

Again, many thanks to you both and the site for hosting us:beerjug:

Thanks to Micky and Johnny for a great venue, was only sorry Sue could not attend hence I left early, but then I was there with Big Rich on Thursday. Great to see old pals and HaditLowered is a crackin chap��

Top weekend Johnny, Micky and everyone else that came, pitched in and imbibed of the local hospitality. I was going to do the full weekend and head home Monday, but a knackered rSpear tyre and a lousy Sunday forecast saw me heading home Saturday night. With the footie on the telly, it was a lovely quiet ride home.
It would've been great to have stayed and spent more money - that i haven't got - on more beer, but two nights was great fun all the same.
I did hear a forlorn Flipfly mention that, having turned up Saturday, everyone he knew was heading home, so I nearly stayed to keep him company. I'm sure he found some good company to hang out with, especially if he found our resident 'Dentgate' expert. Had a cracking good night at the bar with him and a fair few others'.:beerjug:

Spot on Rich��

Great location, great roads, great company....

Arrived to a lovely sunny evening - packing up in the rain was not so much fun

The ride home had us passing lots of travellers decending on the dales

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 349
I will add my thank's to Micky and JB for a great event in a superb location. Great to meet up with new Tossers adding more faces to names :thumb2

Top job Micky and JB, a big thank you!!, well organised and a great location - it was a real blast, great to meet so many people and put names to faces too, and thank you for bestowing me with the new Honour of "Fruitcake of the Event", i hope this is to be carried on as an annual award - the cake was superb!! Ive set the mat i won in the raffle along side the bike - she's far too dirty to go on it thanks to an amazing forest ride out with Paul.

Great to meet you Simon. Pictures of your prize cake for you; it was well deserved :D :beerjug:

Attachments

• cake cutting.jpg
    cake cutting.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 314
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 313
Brilliant weekend, we all enjoyed it. Looking forward to next year (hint, hint)

The Japanese contingent.

Alan, Suzy, and Andy

ps our favourite bit of road for the weekend was through the middle of the sedbergh golf course over the allegedly 6 foot 6 inch bridge on our way back from a gloriously sunny Morecombe.

Just to add, despite the weather we arrived in sun shine, spent Saturday in sunshine, and apart from first few miles to Aysgarth rode home in the dry with a bit of sun.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j1pFoKLp94I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• 2015-05-29 17.23.08.jpg
    2015-05-29 17.23.08.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 2015-05-29 18.12.46.jpg
    2015-05-29 18.12.46.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 2015-05-30 08.10.29.jpg
    2015-05-30 08.10.29.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 2015-05-30 11.21.26.jpg
    2015-05-30 11.21.26.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 300
Along with the others many thanks to Micky/Johnny for their effort in organising a great "do"
Seemed to me to be just the right place for us:thumb2
Ps

N thanks to Wrinklyowlie (Steve) for giving me a hand to lift my bikie back up
(It seemed to be tired and wanted a wee lie down on the wet grass:augie:
PPS (note to self weld on an EVEN bigger side stand foot :blast)

Just to add great craic from the "adventure" riders in the hotels and wobble boxes....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U57aq0Qm6nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom