Thanks to Micky and JB

A great weekend, thanks to the organisers, I really hope that it repeats next year.

Who can beat this years fruitcake award though :D.

Thank you very much to all....

From a novice rider and his mate with 2 novice pillions - we had a great time and I will look forward to the next one.....

Thank Stan for the ride and all we met

Novice rider, you Pete? never. Your mate might be a bit novice but you are far from it. You did the Mountain Road to get to Crater Lake and that aint novice! :D:beerjug:

My thanks to Micky and JB for organising a great weekend :thumb despite the ahem, slightly inclement weather everyone enjoyed themselves. The sun did finally come out on Saturday so had a good ride out on Sunny Jim's ride all aver the south dales. Cracking roads.

Looking forward to coming "oop North" same time next year.

Cheers fellas.

Phil

Great weekend! Thanks JB / Johhny (and the girls behind the scenes no doubt!) :thumb2

Thanks to Micky ,Sue , JB and all the other helpers who made it such a cracking do. Good to meet up with folks again. Met lots of new Tossers . Two sublime rideouts,nice one Steve for Friday 21 dales and JB of course for the Saturday ride with two good cafe stops. You did us proud.

Hope you guys run the event again next year, Julie and I are in (both bikes next time:D)

:bow:clap:beerjug:

My apologies JB for missing you out iin my praises, Although we never spoke , thanks for a very good do.:beerjug: all the best.

Big thanks Micky and JB :thumb2:clap

It was lovely meeting great people, the roads were perfect and the campsite / Sun Inn Beer combination was well worth a revisit.

My little old bike ran perfectly, and didn't shame herself against the newer stuff on JB's excellent route, so I treated her to a good wash tonight and now she's tucked up for the night with an old moped for company :)

18311195162_6331273634_h.jpg

Can I add my thanks too. Mick+Sue /JB Stan et al you made it a real pleasure to visit the Dales. Thanks very much.

Cheers Zach

My little old bike ran perfectly, and didn't shame herself against the newer stuff on JB's excellent route ....[/img]

Never a truer word spoken! And on dodgy road tyres too! .... :thumb2

Thanks for coming one and all.....................I must add my sincere thanks to Mick and Sue

Mick made it happen, not me - he was truly superb for sterling organisation

Dent 2015 was 99% Mick, I just put on a wee ride yesterday and today:thumb2

He's a star, now off to Scotalnd for some more riding, to meet up with some of them:clap

Excellent weekend guys, thanks very much for organising it Micky :beerjug:

Thanks too to Blueranger for the Saturday ride and to JohnnyBoxer & Fran for Sundays ride.

See you again sometime.

Thanks to all for a great weekend - good company & two good days of riding - a real bonus to get sunshine on the Sunday ride too despite the damp start! :clap

The weather was kind in the end. The beer was good. The company was great and I had two days of fantastic riding without having to do any planning. So thank you to everybody who made it happen. Especially Mick and Sue for the organisation and Johnny and Fran for leading the rides. :beerjug: :clap

great weekend - a big thanks to micky for the organisation, and JB for the tour :)

Many thanks to Micky & Sue for sorting a great weekend, really enjoyed the "tours" between the pubs :beer:

Hope this happens again :friday

:beerjug:

Thanks Micky & Sue for organising the event, thank to Mort too for the little guided tour ... must go back soon.

Fantastic to meet up with some old faces and friends again but only now am I realising after reading some of the posts in here that there were people there who I haven't seen for ages and didn't get a chance to speak to:blast
It was also good to meet some new people , pmvern, adventuredon, jack (cant remember his forum name), wrinklyowlie to name but a few.

Hope to see many of you again at Bill's bash:beer:

A great few days, I enjoyed meeting you all and hijacking your money :pirate The air ambulance will be delighted :clap. Big thank you to you all for your generosity re the raffle :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom