Xmoto or Xchallange seat

klynass

Reaction score
Love my recently purchased Xmoto (still never seen another one) - however have a height issue.
Feet just touching in stand up position - need a lower seat but they've stopped making them.

Options
1) Does anyone have a low seat the want to sell?
2) Does anyone have a std seat that i can get converted (would have to be fairly cheap as the conversion is over 300 quid)
3) Does anyone have a converted seat they want rid of?

Why are my legs too short Arggggg!
Amazing bike though!

Can you not just get the original seat reshaped and recovered? Certainly wouldn't cost anywhere near £300 from the likes of Tony Archer etc.

As dansin said, a rework of your current seat will be a lot cheaper. Can either cut the foam yourself, or send away to someone like tony archer.

The xmoto seat is often used by xchallenge owners as it is already a lot lower than the xchallenge one and it fits straight on, so may not find many about.

Good luck!

Have you lowered the shock? It should have a ride height adjuster on the bottom. Allows for about 15-25mm of adjustment.

Thanks for the advice everyone:

Commute on the bike everyday so can't be without a seat for too long but I'll look up Tony Archer and get a turn around time.
I have lowered the shocks but need enough travel to allow for Edinburgh potholes :)

Back
Top Bottom