1150 Dashboard LED upgrade sets. (maybe 1100?)

I would like a set for an 1100GS please if you have any left.
PM on it's way

Sorry guys....I have got the replacements in and will be sending them out this weekend, after which I'm not going to be doing any more sets......Sorry for the delay for a couple of you, it turned out that my dispute with the seller was inn fact a load of bollox 'cos the bulbs he sent me were still at the sorting office :blast

I've written him a nice letter of apology though, as he did send me out another baggy of them :cool:

I discovered today that I haven't been as on top of this as I really should have been......After ordering a few more packets of bulbs to (I thought) complete everything, it seems I missed at least one person out of the re-send.

If anyone else hasn't received their set, or indeed if anyone who did has had a bulb go on them (or any other probs) , please PM me and I'll sort it immediately.

Apologies....I'm most embarrassed but I hope it was only the one set I missed :(

Bill

Any left?
Or any pointers as to where to go to get the ones that work please? I don't have any lights on my clocks at all. The bulbs have all blown. :aidan

Are there any sets left hanging about, I know it's a bit late in the game but I don't get on the site much
Cheers
Rich

Thanks for the links Fanum - brilliant. Even I could manage the dashboard lighting change!

Thread resurrection:aidan

So after 70k miles and 19years on...all 3 of the 4 dash light bulbs decided to go at the same time.
Anyone here have an update on who stocks these bulbs at a decent price? Already have a couple spare sidelight led's.

Back
Top Bottom