Keeps getting better

Nutty

Reaction score
Nearly 6k on the clock, and this bike just gets better and better.:thumb

Heated grips are HOT.
Every gearchange is buttery smooth.
NO corrosion anywhere, despite being ridden all through winter, with NO ACF50.:eek::D
Nothing's fallen off; not even me! Yet!:p
Dynamic ESA soaks up the bumps on the nadgery stuff, then is rock solid when I want to "make progress" :)JB), all at the press of a button.

It'll keep up with bikes it shouldn't be able to, when pushed, and it'll bimble along when you want a few minutes of down time.

Could I live without my GSA? No bloody way.:beerjug:

Good one Nutty :thumb

Report back with further update when you've got 100,000 miles on it ;)

:beerjug:

Good stuff Nutty. The looks of the GSA alone are tempting me from the GS! .... Bikes in for service next week so going to test one for comparison.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Should I join in this WC love fest? Why not? Yes mine ( standard GS ), is fault free, corrosion free, and the once clunky gearbox has smoothed out. Initially I was not sure if it was an overall improvement on my twin cam, but now I am convinced. Great bike and a keeper if the corrosion does not start appearing.

Should I join in this WC love fest? Why not? Yes mine ( standard GS ), is fault free, corrosion free, and the once clunky gearbox has smoothed out. Initially I was not sure if it was an overall improvement on my twin cam, but now I am convinced. Great bike and a keeper if the corrosion does not start appearing.

+1 :beerjug:

We're in Amsterdam at the end of a fortnights tour down to the Alps and Italian Lakes and the bike has been superb over the past 2500 miles. I think it's just about to pass the 9k mark and it just gets better and better :cool: it could be a keeper, unless I REALLY like the S1000XR.....

Looks like you've got yourself a keeper, mate.

Getting rid, couldn't be further from my mind.:thumb

Good one Nutty :thumb

Report back with further update when you've got 100,000 miles on it ;)

:beerjug:

I doubt I'll keep it that long!:p

Just for a little balance

Mine is superb apart from the heated grips and the Quickshifter needs some dealer attention other than that ..........

We don't need any balance in this thread!:rob Mind you, the usual negativity will probably start from page 2 onwards.:rolleyes::D

Balance

You'll have me searching for the BMW Select spreadsheet

1200 GSA WC for £159/mth x36
1200 GS TE for £139/mth x36

:)

Mind you, the usual negativity will probably start from page 2 onwards.:rolleyes::D

I'll start it on page 1 for you ..........

negativity.jpg

Have u tried the multistrada 1200 Nutty? My GS TE felt a tad ordinary after test riding the multi but I'm happy with it for now. Great bikes.

Have u tried the multistrada 1200 Nutty? My GS TE felt a tad ordinary after test riding the multi but I'm happy with it for now. Great bikes.

Yep, but it didn't float my boat. The XR I rode yesterday was much nicer to ride, and felt more "alive". But handing the XR back, and getting back on my GSA was a good moment.

Yep, but it didn't float my boat. The XR I rode yesterday was much nicer to ride, and felt more "alive". But handing the XR back, and getting back on my GSA was a good moment.

Surprised, I thought the new multi a big improvement on the previous one and it sounds awesome. Less frantic than the XR but similar performance. Price is a bit steep mind.

:thumb2

Hi Nutty, just curious did you ever have any trouble with your gearshift if so how did u sort it ? Or always been smooth :)

Back
Top Bottom