Home safe and sound

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to Steve and the rest f the team, great day, good to see a few faces and talk a bit of bollocks.

Nice ride home, all dry, only one 1200gs getting packed on to a knackers wagon in the services :D

Slight domestic. I had to sort out up the road too, poor girl was distraught and her fella seemed an absolute cockend, but he suddenly turned all cute and cuddly when I pulled up and asked her if she was ok.

All in all a good day and it doesn't get better than that :thumb

Was good to meet you, Phil, glad you got back ok mate.:thumb

Saw you all kitted up last night post hog, thought it would be a good run back for you.

Thanks to Bakes for organising another fine Hugmoist, and for the excellent grub and fine music. Even the breakfast music this morning was of fine quality.

Home, tired and ruddy after another belting weekend, huge thanks to The Burbidge family :bow:bow

Great meeting everyone, new faces and old.

That fire was good, and some very secret ingredients being added to it last night :augie

Thanks Steve and Becky for a nice relaxing weekend.trouble is i need a holiday to recover now! nice to keep up to date and meet old friends.
Thanks to the Shreddies for keeping me under their wing all weekend,great fun!

Just got home about an hour ago, we were dry all the way :augie

Many thanks to Steve, Becky and Fletcher for all your hard work making the event run smoothly.... another great weekend.

Good to meet a few of the old faces and it is always good to meet new ones :thumb2

:beerjug:

Thanks Steve for a lovely weekend, enjoy Iceland, you've earn't a good break.

Thanks again Steve, for a great weekend.:thumb

Despite some thick grey clouds, and wearing a vented summer jacket and jeans, I managed to avoid all the rain. Must be all that power!:green gri:D

Thanks to Steve and family for a great weekend, you're efforts are greatly appreciated and I hope you made a few quid for your charity.
Nice to meet some new faces and then see them disappear up the track on their off roaders!!! Great stuff.
Gibby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you for the great weekend I've had down south. The whole LDR route and area was simply breath taking, Steve, thank you for being such a b'stard with those poster placements!

Thank you to the Shready family for being such wonderful hosts to a stranger on Friday evening.

Nice to meet people behind the names on the forum, roll on 2016!

Hogroast

Just to echo all the other posts,Fab weekend,Thanks to steve and hard working team,Nice to put a few faces to names and to enjoy great weather for a change,

Dave:thumb

Thanks to all of you for the great weekend I've had down south. The whole LDR route and area was simply breath taking, Steve, thank you for being such a b'stard with those poster placements!

Thank you to the Shready family for being such wonderful hosts to a stranger on Friday evening.

Nice to meet people behind the names on the forum, roll on 2016!

Dont forget the samples next meet!!!

Adding my thank's to Steve and crew for a great weekend. The lost dog rally was brill. my bike is minging from the trails but i'm not washing it yet :D I didn't miss the rain as i got royally pissed on twice on the way back to north wales but it could not dampen my weekend, no sir :thumb2

Thanks to........

:D Nathan (Lost the plot) for a cracking Friday evening trail hooly around the plains
:D The Shreadies for feeding me on Friday evening
:D Pauly for fixing my side stand
:D Steve, Becky & Fletcher for being the usual magificent hosts
:D Grez & Steve Brown for being superb LDR colleagues, and contributing superbly to a great days trail riding
:D Bakes for putting together the LDR
:D Flipfly for telling me more than twice that I smelled nice
:D To my existing mates & newbies for making my weekend fantastic!!!!
:D God for making the weather just superb

& congrats to Sid who won a fecking trophy for his enthusiasm.....FFS :augie

What a brilliant weekend - took me 6 1/2 hours to get down there and 6 1/2 hours to get home but absolutely defiantly worth it for the company and riding.

Steve and family as usual made a huge effort to make the event as brilliant as always.

Bounce & Steve - a genuine pleasure riding with you. I had a fantastic day looking for lost dogs and cats and other critters, one of the best days riding I have ever had – great company and great riders ...... and I stayed uprightish (belly landing on the bars doesn't count as technically I was still in contact with the bike and kind of upright).

Went home via Leicester (work - bloody diversions due to the Grand Prix were a pain) then to a huge thunderstorm down the M62. Got home to lashing rain and got soaked unloading bike and kit only for the sky to turn blue and the sun come out just as I was putting the ramp back on the trailer having finished – bloody typical – will I be back again next year – you better believe it.

Back
Top Bottom