Little car goes to Germany and France

ebbo

Reaction score
Now, before we get started, I want you all to be nice to me as I tried to cut my finger off by accident just before this trip :rolleyes: its officially 'my poorly' Ok, SO BE NICE

Done with a handsaw while cutting down Ivy, This was in A&E, very luckly no tendon damage :augie Doctor wanted to stitch it up but down graded to steristrips and super glue so longs as I looked after it. We'll be monitoring its progress throughout the trip...
my_poorly.jpg

Tue 8th Sept - Launch Day
The boot was packed the same way as last year, two pannier liner bags, two overhead locker bags and two coats, boot totally stuffed. The run down to Hull for the ferry to Zeebrugge went well despite my finger sticking out from the steering wheel and we managed to arrived 10 mins before car loading started.
hull.jpg

Our cosy cockpit for the next week or so, discipline is needed here or Judy would turn it into an extension of our home
cockpit.jpg

Its not long before were onboard and straping the car down, side stand or center stand, center stand for me :thumb
on_board.jpg

After finding our cabin Judy makes a beeline for the onboard shop and buys another recipe book. It'll be scones with jam and cream then when we get home!
scones.jpg

After bagging the book of the year we hit the on board 'none food snob' buffet for our evening meal, and very nice it was too.
lady_grey.jpg

So after watching the evenings entertainment on stage we retired to our windowless cabin for the night. We've a long drive tomorrow into Germany!

My poorly's feeling ok :( I'm a hero
poorly2.jpg

did it have no children to operate this equipment or adult supervision needed

glad its not worse enjoy the hairdressers holiday :D

will you have enough room for the likely library that the boss will bring back :D

Ouch! I've probably just earned myself a visit from the firm's IT police....all the blood and flesh!

Have a great trip and use the other one for the vin rouge. :beerjug:

Ebbo bit extreme of you to ensure ones pinky finger is extended whilst drinking, how very English.

Have a good trip and looking forward to your drive report, last one were grand lad.:D
Nearly wrote one misen , but our Pope Mobile just didn't cut it over your lovely mx5.

Look after that cut .
Did you have a tetanus jab ?:eek:

Have I wandered into Drive Reports by accident? :confused:

At least post this in 4 Wheelers, if you're not going to post on UKMX5er.com..:rolleyes:

At least post this in 4 Wheelers, if you're not going to post on UKMX5er.com..:rolleyes:

At least some people get off their arses and go somewhere-when's the last time you went away on a trip ?????

grinning-smiley-010.gif

Have a great trip,ebbo.Where you going ? I'm taking my little cage ( :D ) away in 2 weeks and you're advice re packing is good !!

Done, forum doesn't need diluting further with holidays in hairdresser's cars :beerjug:

I nicked a finger on the handle end of a fairly new handsaw. The teeth are like razors. I got lucky only need a band aid for a week. But quite a cut. If done less with a slipped Stanley knife.
Nice car BTW

He's behaving like a Southerner with that little scratch! Yorkshire folk claim theyre tougher than that.

Similar little car does the RDGA

I'm heading off in my hairdresser's car today for the RDGA.

All passes look open and the weather forecast is good for the next five days.

The plan is :

Today :

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Back
Top Bottom