Ride to the Wall

Davel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just a reminder that it's the RTTW on Saturday 3 October.

Hope some of you can make it.

Hi Guys, riding down from Scotland at 3 AM to join the Knutsford ride. Then up the A1 home again same day for a bit of variety.
First time there, wristband at the ready.

JimmyMac

Bloody hell - well done you.

Several are riding from Helsby Services (Chester) at 08.00 to get to Knutsford before the 09.20 set off.

Hope the weather is kinder this year.

I'll be there from Leyburn. Not joining any rides just going down on my own to meet family at the arboretum.

Ride safe guys - the weather looks better than last year's rainy start.

Setting off tomorrow from Knutsford Services sporting a rather large flag.

Just got back from RTTW. Best turnout ever.:beerjug:

Unbelievable experience and SO humbling.

688.3 miles round trip about 100 miles in freezing fog at 5AM through the Lakes, would do it again tomorrow. Even found a Memorial to RAF Cosford Boy Entrants of which I am proud to be.

A big thank you to the organisers, also the HOG riders who organised the convoys, first class throughout.

See you next year.

JimmyMac

Unbelievable experience and SO humbling.

688.3 miles round trip about 100 miles in freezing fog at 5AM through the Lakes, would do it again tomorrow. Even found a Memorial to RAF Cosford Boy Entrants of which I am proud to be.

A big thank you to the organisers, also the HOG riders who organised the convoys, first class throughout.

See you next year.

JimmyMac

Bloody hell mate, respect is due the effort you put in to attend, well done:beerjug:

I'm trying to decide whether to go on the usual day or go with some mates on a different day.

Watching some of the dafter riders tearing down the M6 last year, in all three-lanes, rather detracted from the purpose of the event.

Some of them were downright dangerous and cutting in on other bikers who were part of the procession.

Of course once in there, it was an amazing event.

Back
Top Bottom