BAKERY Christmas OFFROAD

Bakery off road event

I will lead a group again

You still looking for guides chap? Not sure I'm qualified but happy to help out :thumb2

Digs are booked for the Saturday evening (nicely done Grez :D)

A few cheeky cold ones & a hearty mixed grill will be on the menu that evening, and a nice long hot shower to start the sunday ;)

Not attended before. Will there be different levels of trail?
Will have to come on 1150gs.
Currently no smaller trailie in garage.

Just had a look at the long range f/c for 27th Dec.....spring weather is on the cards.......hope there's a bit of snow too :green gri

Just had a look at the long range f/c for 27th Dec.....spring weather is on the cards.......hope there's a bit of snow too :green gri

You bad man. Reynards and cold weather don't go together, never mind my knackered knee! Mud and cold is fine but I don't fancy snow. I've got a family load on Boxing Day so will have to be prepared as also going away for a week on the 28th. Was planning to trailer down but may be easier for me at each end to ride down.

Edit. - is there fuel available near the start?

You bad man. Reynards and cold weather don't go together, never mind my knackered knee! Mud and cold is fine but I don't fancy snow. I've got a family load on Boxing Day so will have to be prepared as also going away for a week on the 28th. Was planning to trailer down but may be easier for me at each end to ride down.

Edit. - is there fuel available near the start?

Accu weather says a high of 8 degrees C and sunny all day & no snow....@ the moment :rolleyes:

There's a Shell garage a stones throw from the Bakery :thumb2

Not attended before. Will there be different levels of trail?
Will have to come on 1150gs.
Currently no smaller trailie in garage.

Not been to the xmas event before, but 2014 had circa 100 bikes....no idea how the groups work, but @ the easter event I stayed with a few pals, most of whom were all on big bikes except myself (400) and Bakes (250)...

Star, thank you.

Easily found (280 Weyhill Rd, Andover, SP10 3LS) as it'll be full of bikes tanking up before filling their bellies with bacon rolls :D

Hang a left out of the garage and the bakery will be further down on your right (easily found...........as there'll be loads of bikes :D)

Easily found (280 Weyhill Rd, Andover, SP10 3LS) as it'll be full of bikes tanking up before filling their bellies with bacon rolls :D

Hang a left out of the garage and the bakery will be further down on your right (easily found...........as there'll be loads of bikes :D)

How's Mavs route? Having never ridden the plains I guess it's flat out where you can, with added ruts to try to send you in to the scenery.

How's Mavs route? Having never ridden the plains I guess it's flat out where you can, with added ruts to try to send you in to the scenery.

The last run I did with Mav was great, and had a really nice mix of fire tracks, woods, ruts and hills....plus a bit of chalk that put me on my ass!!

The plains has something for everyone and it's a great day out....you won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted up this thread onto the Herts Facebook page earlier today.

All being well I will attend with at least one other rider.

Back
Top Bottom