Dent 2016 ..... Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd May

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Great Dent Event is on folks ...

You have the collective brains and organisational prowess, once more, of JohnnyBoxer and Micky bringing to you good folk 'Dent 2016'
After this years great weekend then how could we not repeat :thumby:

Friday 20th Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd May 2016 at Dent, Yorkshire ... but it is disputed territory

High Laning Camp Site

A great farm run camp site, flat and level, set in beautiful Dentdale, one of the quieter of the Dales, perhaps the Eighth Wonder of the World

N54.16.738 W002.27.445

200 yards away we have ...

The Sun Inn
Good food, local beer, great atmosphere. Limited rooms available

The George and Dragon

Ten assorted room. A little more 'upmarket' than the locals much used Sun Inn, but never the less a cosy pub with good B & B and evening meals
Wide screen TV just in case ...

There will be ride outs Saturday and Sunday, for those that want to book and stay the Sunday night, one or two of us will be staying over

Polo shirts and decals will be available in due course. ... to show everyone else where you've been :D

There are many bed and breakfast places in the area ... just three here to be going on with ...

http://www.dentdale.com/accommodation.htm

http://www.theoldcraftbarn.co.uk/

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism...Vacations.html

More anon, but there you have it folks ...

Book yourselves in to a hotel or bed and breakfast, grab a camp site pitch via me here on this thread, I'll keep the numbers and arrange with High Laning

Come and enjoy Yorkshire at its best ... Gods own country

JB and Micky

:beerjug:

Edit .... At least twenty of you said they were coming to the 2015 event, but didn't show, not a word.

If you find later, after booking, that you can't make it then please let me know!!
We know who you are :whip

The Sun Inn

i-7VN3kRK-L.jpg

In the George and Dragon

i-4hrWzp2-L.jpg

Some attendees 2015

i-kF673JQ-L.jpg

i-pZ7zWGb-L.jpg

i-D2KtbqW-L.jpg

i-GpJTp3C-L.jpg

i-4nhbthc-L.jpg

i-Skgj8Vp-L.jpg

i-7QBDKjH-L.jpg

i-rWzzcFr-L.jpg

See ya there :thumby:

Feck, does that mean we have to repeat in 2016:blast

We were hoping you lot had forgotten:p

Julie and I are in. Nice one youse two:beerjug:

Have booked a room already such is our enthusiasm. Happy to help out Micky , JB Tec as last year, hopefully on both bikes this time.

Dent

It's a long way off for me to commit but will endeavour to get the time off.
I will also offer ride outs for both days.

Count me and and HTC in. I can cobble a ride together if you would like :thumb2

I've just booked into the George & Dragon. Looking at it on their website it's a camra pub.:beerjug:
Just in case I get to pished to see you over that weekend, thanks in advance to Micky and Johnny for organising it.:beer::thumby::thumby:

Feck, does that mean we have to repeat in 2016:blast

Yes it does son :D

Count me and and HTC in. I can cobble a ride together if you would like :thumb2

After the 'cobbled together' rides you took us on in Ireland last week? :eek:

Yes please :D:thumb

I've just booked into the George & Dragon. Looking at it on their website it's a camra pub.:beerjug:
Just in case I get to pished to see you over that weekend, thanks in advance to Micky and Johnny for organising it.:beer::thumby::thumby:

Ha ha ... enjoy. I might just spend the weekend in the George and Dragon with ya :beer::D:thumb

Thanks all :thumby:

JB will be Tourmeister General, so those wanting/wishing/hoping to run rides out please lias with him ... the more the merrier, I think!!

Pitch with electric paa leez.....

I'm in!! Camping please ...

I'm in. Friday & Saturday night. Cosy warm pub for me.

Edit: That should ensure it's a weekend of blazing sunshine for the campers. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom