Episodes 1-52 of Not Dead Yet

The videos were a goos watch but I actully enjoyed reading his ride report, posted as he went along. You better understood the despair he suffered when everything went to a crock of shit in Mongolia and how his spirites lifted with the help he received from random locals and the biker fraternity over the internet. definitely worth digging out the RR
It's strange, they used to be available to download on Amazon Kindle, but not any more; although they can be bought as paperbacks.
I have a PDF copy of the first book 'That I May Die Roaming' that I could post up here if anyone wants it. It was available as a free download at the time so I don't think any copyright will be infringed

Ah, just hit a snag. The PDF is 25mb and tapatalk is telling me the max size is 20mb

Anyone who missed these, the original 34 episodes are here :thumb2

I have no idea where the other missing 18 are :nenau

Glad t see that you got them uploaded. It really was a stroke of luck that I found the files'

I'm not so sure that there are any other videos! I think Oisin re-edited the originals into what's here.

Okay folks, Oisin has kindly removed the ‘Privare’ tags from the 52 videos, so they are all viewable here once again.

Many thanks Oisin :thumb2

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Just watched episode 1. Subscribed! Not looking forward to telling my wife and daughter I'm leaving them to go travelling!

Back
Top Bottom