Alternator Belt -BMW Continental Contitech 4PK611 ebay cheep

I would order a spare but shipping to Tasmania is 25 Pounds or AU$51 :eek:

Does anyone know this belt will fit the 1150 adventure? I had it in my head the adv uses slightly different belt (longer?) Though I'm not clear why that might be...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Cheers for that. You confirmed my thinking. I'll hold fire!

Do you know if the number actually indicates the circumference of the belt? If it was then it suggests the adv belt is a tad shorter?

I just deleted my post as it was wrong!!! :blast

Use the 611 for the adv otherwise the alternator isn't high enough to allow the QD connection on the fuel balance pipe to pass through.

Thanks Tim. And now i'm clear why it's different, which I hadn't thought of (space for the fuel link pipe).

But it's s shame, good price for the belt!

Thanks Tim. And now i'm clear why it's different, which I hadn't thought of (space for the fuel link pipe).

But it's s shame, good price for the belt!

Why's it a shame ? you can use that size belt on your bike without any problems whatsoever.

All 1100/1150 models can use that size belt but the earlier models can't use the later belt.

Why's it a shame ? you can use that size belt on your bike without any problems whatsoever.

All 1100/1150 models can use that size belt but the earlier models can't use the later belt.
Oh bloody hell. I misunderstood! Reading too quickly. I shall be getting onto the bargain then.

Thank you Steptoe (and Moonhead for sharing)

Back
Top Bottom