HOW TO FIT RED BULLET LEDS (FROM BIKEVIS)

trailguru

Reaction score
Rear-BikeVis%20Bullets-BMW650GS-Twin-7-small.jpg

I bought a pair to fit as rear fog lights but found they were about the same level of brightness as the LEDs in the standard rear BMW light. However, I did find that the Bullets maintained a high level of brightness when view obliquely, much better than the rear light, so I put them on anyway. My GF (also a biker) says they're remarkably bright, even when drawing alongside.

IMPORTANT: I used the number plate light feed for power (apols for calling this a tail light in the instructions). I did this so the new red LEDs would act as back-up should the tail light fail for any reason.

Here are full fitting instructions as a PDF:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66630763/3rd%20Party%20Site%20Images/Rear%20Bike%20Vis%20Bullets%20on%20BMW%20650GS%20Twin.pdf

Have they made these things fir for sale yet?

I've been through a few of them....even sploshed out on the brightness adaptor for running as side or brake lights, and none of their kit ever stayed fuilly working for more than a few weeks.

Utter shyte.......

What exactly is the purpose of fitting these?

Other than that you had a bee in your bonnet!

Have they made these things fir for sale yet?

I've been through a few of them....even sploshed out on the brightness adaptor for running as side or brake lights, and none of their kit ever stayed fuilly working for more than a few weeks.

Utter shyte.......

They are in on-line shop... Doesn't sound good if yours failed though.. Did you swap 'em out for new?

Back
Top Bottom