Loch Farr

River near Whitebridge

Loch Killin

Garrogie Lodge

Fort Augustus Locks

Loch Ness

Drynachan Track - :D

River Findhorn

213 miles – plenty of smiles . . . . and I met Mike from this site (he's also a neighbour) :thumb

SteveT

:cool:

Enjoyed those - thanks

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a way of embedding a link to the exif file of a photo so that viewers could identify where each one was taken

Indeed, I was just rolling mine out this beautiful morning but:

Attachments

• bugger tyre.jpg
    bugger tyre.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2,239
Yep, it was quite nice yesterday. Wife and I had a run up to Stonehaven and back - not nearly as nice and interesting as your route Steve:drool - but mine had to be road based (K1300GT) - 'cos the GS is elsewhere at the moment:thumb
Nice to get a run though to keep the cobwebs at bay (mine and the bike!)
Been out a few times recently - the roads are a bit mucky/muddy - but at least the dreaded salt has gone again.

Hope it lasts
Cheers...............................Grizzly:beerjug:

Liked that.

Mines still at the dealer :tears

I got out for a few hours this morning around Co.Wicklow, it was a beautiful morning (if a little windy)

Sent using a Jedi mind trick!

Hey Steve, If I was going to meet anyone up Drynachan way it was bound to be you :thumb

I do love getting out on those dirty , quiet unclassifieds....did take me over 2 hours this afternoon to get all that baked on crud off the CCM though :rolleyes:

Mike.

Great pics Steve, puts me in the mood for a blast
Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

We went to Glencoe yesterday, unfortunately in a hire car, but the last time I was there was on the GS. I've very jealous of the fantastic roads you have on your doorstep, and will be riding up next year, without a doubt.:thumb

Had a nice wee spin I the dark! Got to say that Clearwater Darlas Rock - awesome output.

Thanks for the kind comments folks. Here are a couple from yesterdays wanderings on the 'ickle GS:-

Auchindoun Castle

Blervie castle

The River Spey

Rather ominously, the Police dive unit were at the Advie bridge, with the RAF Mountain Rescue trucks a little further down stream. Nothing in the local paers about a floater, so i hope it was just an exercise :confused:

SteveT

:cool:

Very nice Steve.

Currently planning a long weekend (4 days) riding around Scotland with the old man. May have to pester you for suggestions/recommendations re roads and routes to make the most of our trip.

Very jealous that you get to play on them all year round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom