Weathers kinda nice - time to ride!

50105827532_470410f9c4_c.jpg

50105020618_3f7a1a6225_c.jpg

50105591481_3369aa02cf_c.jpg

50105827572_c8fac660dd_c.jpg

SteveT

:cool:

Gerardwatts, question for you, there was a snack bar in this lay-by very briefly a year or two back, do you know why it didn't stay long or why hasn't anyone else before or since taken a punt at setting one up there ??

990fbdd2ac059cad6f6f15329c0bac8b.jpg

Nope sorry, can't help....would seem to be a good place. Is it just inside or outside the National Park? Can't remember without looking....they may be stricter about these things. It's a bit close to home to be of much interest to me, but probably would suit others better....are you thinking of starting one?:D

Not my scene the catering van but under normal times with good signage I think it would be an excellent pitch in Summer. Good parking, seating available, it's a plenty busy road.

Now Now, you really must stop copying down my off road photo co ords from Big Trailie and taking more photos of the same place.
No worries with that, you crack on.:toungincheek

Happy hunting :clap

I wonder how many people know a famous race horse was named after a mountain in one of those pics.

That's the Bettyhill road methinks and the horse is Foinaven. Came in at 100-1 in the national yonks ago. Locals make a killing! :beerjug:

Ben Nevis won the National in 1980....didn't see a pic of it on the thread tho...
The Broch is on a superb single track road to the West of Ben Hope down towards Altnaharra

Back
Top Bottom