Weathers kinda nice - time to ride!

Out again today
Dryer than yesterday
Everyone will all soon know every pish stop on my route

da2742863e8def32c208349cddf5ba12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a lovely wee hidden corrie...Freuch Corrie.....on the far side of the glen in front of your bike. you have to climb up through the forestry you can see to get there....always a good place for a fox den. Mind you, no self respecting fox will go anywhere near it now you've pished all over the place...

That Glen Shiel sign is part of the Dundee Bikers competition for this year.
This year I have done the challenge around Scotland with a dip into North England.
Theme is very much around historical sites and of course good biking roads. :thumb

Made it from Waternish to Inverness and back to just outside Portree, no bad for a 53yr auld bladder

Anyway Coastguard stopped and asked if I was having a jolly ?

Naw a pish

They are helping out stopping folk from breaking lockdown rules

Got front tyre fitted in Portree
Someone called the polis as a bike in the street.
Meanwhile Inverness was like a fair holiday

2dfee20116364c7d0527b8564f787779.jpg

2fa9783587976bcecd81b74e4eb6f4b8.jpg

When blast out of Kyle and you have to turn back cause you haven’t clipped your visor on right 😂

Twas indeed very empty of traffic, much to my happiness :D . . . meant I could properly bimble and soak up the views . . . and avoid the near collision with an Osprey near Corrieshalloch gorge :eek:

SteveT

:cool:

Your bike and jacket are quite distinctive !, you passed me as you were coming in to Marybank yesterday, it was certainly a great day for a run :thumb

Stunning! But for someone who has been stuck at home as we have someone who is shielded I am doing my riding vicariously by enjoying other peoples trips. Would you be so kind as to tell us where the pictures are taken?:beerjug:

Fullchat - I too am in a household alongside someone who is "sheilding", but my version of common sense says that if I ride alone - I do - and only stop for a drink of water (carried) and to take photo's then I'm not interacting with anyone or anything outwith my control, thus no potential for contamination.

I don't live with "What if's?" floating about in my head all the time, just get on with life and living.

All the pictures were taken localish to me and sorry, but I'll not scribble down exactly where they were taken (gps tagging on camera switched off ;)), but the title of the pictures do give a clue to locations ;)

SteveT

:cool:

Run oot of pish stops so got my own portaloo.

Bike only used for samples runs* disclaimer

Token GS

e50d49260453502800f652ff57267675.jpg

2aeca686e9672aa04fffec12cd032896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom