Weathers kinda nice - time to ride!

Looks like Tod Head??

Cheers...........................Grizzly:beerjug:

Haven’t popped down that road for a few years.

Aye, Tod Head, have ridden/driven the A92 numerous times over the years, yesterday was 1st time I've been down to see Lighthouse . The ride through the farm just before the Lighthouse was a tad muddy/tricky :eek: Had a wee bimble down to Gourdon Harbour too, so much to enjoy on the coast :thumb
Rob.

Hey Rob,
Just half a mile south of Tod Head is BIG ROB Cove:bow - were you on a pilgrimage:eek:

Cheers..............Grizzly:beerjug:

Hey Rob,
Just half a mile south of Tod Head is BIG ROB Cove:bow - were you on a pilgrimage:eek:

Cheers..............Grizzly:beerjug:

Ha ha, I didn't know that, learned something new today. Always wondered where I came from, my parents told me they found me washed-up on a beach :D

P8s-at-Lossie.jpg

Phoon-Landing.jpg

SteveT

:cool:

Serviceable aircraft....... got to be foreign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first 3 new Poseidons. Saw them in October, but not flying. Did enjoy a Typhoon show one day though.

Felt the blast.

Attachments

• F8907271-B6DF-48C1-A3FA-08D0CE1B8661.jpg
    F8907271-B6DF-48C1-A3FA-08D0CE1B8661.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 315012B0-7249-44AC-9AE3-97EE2AE34A8B.jpg
    315012B0-7249-44AC-9AE3-97EE2AE34A8B.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 184
Guessing that's the golf course in the foreground. ?

Yup. Back in the day the FAA ran Lossie as HMS Fulmar and flew Sea Hawks, Scimitars and then Buccaneers on that approach. They scoffed at the risk until they found a golf ball wedged between the fuselage and jet intake of a Buccaneer. Still less risky than ingesting a seagull though! “Wings on my sleeve” Winkle Brown was one of he last commanders of Fulmar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out dodging the frost giants this afternoon . . .

TugnetIceHouse291120.jpg

Oxhill-291120.jpg

SteveT

Out for a wander yesterday afternoon, in between rain showers.
Rinnes-View121220.jpg

Don’t touch the stuff myself, but many I know really enjoy a dram from this place – the new Macallan distillery & visitors center (more Telly-Tubby land than a whisky connoisseurs must visit destination if you ask me)
Macallan-Dist-121220.jpg

SteveT

Back
Top Bottom