Rust2Rome..........for bikes

AberdeenAngus

Reaction score
As some may recall, in the Summer I did a banger rally from Edinburgh to Rome with my brother. It was a feckin hoot. Here's a link to the website
http://www.rust2rome.com/
One night ,somewhere between the seventh and eighth pint, I suggested to the organiser, Marko, that he should do a rally just for bikes. Turns out he's bang up for it if there is enough interest.
Hmmmm, where can I find a bunch of nutters who might be up for such a thing.....:D

if anyone is keen, then stick your names on here, and i'll pass the level of interest onto Marko. Check out the Rust2Rome website........Bikes have done the rally before, but Marko has never done one exclusively for bikes.
Marko is a fantastic organiser. He got us in to places I wouldn't have dreamt of going and he has good contacts with some great campsites.

So, if you are interested in a rat bike camping trip to Rome, sometime next Summer, stick your name down. No commitment. If there's enough interest, I'll hand it over to Marko to organise properly.

Cheers
Dave.

I have seen several of these 'Bangers to....' rallies departing from London, living near Tower Bridge helps.

I'd be interested in taking part, subject to the usual.

Richard

Dates depending and costs involved - could be a possibility.....

I know I started this thread but i'm dropping out. I've been persuaded to do another car rally instead.
Romania beckons......
However if anyone is keen to do this feel free to contact Marko at Rust2Rome.

Back
Top Bottom