Hello, another Newbie!

Deleted account 190419001

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New GS owner here having bought nightriders bike.

Herman (for that is his name) will join the Ducati 996 and KDX220.

I havent been with out a bike since the AP50 I had when I was 16, but in all those years I've never owned a BMW. I'm looking forward to learning all about it.

When I bought the Ducati 9 years ago, the chap i bought it from told me not to ride with my mates for the first couple of outings as it took some getting used to (having come from a ZX9) It was great advice as for the first 20 miles or so I thought what a piece of shit. The next 20, ah so thats how the bike reacts, etc. Two rides later and I was sold and have loved every mile since.

I'm not getting any younger and the pain in my wrists seems to come on more earlier every ride so I need something that I can do the miles on and still be able to walk at the other end.

So, the I've entered the GS world and will adopt the same approach as the the Ducati, take my time to learn the bike and how to ride her.

Enough waffle already, hello everyone!

Andrew

Welcome!
I'm new here too and went for my first proper outing on my new to me GS last Saturday. After a whole day on the bike I absolutely love it, I'm sure you will too!

Welcome!
I'm new here too and went for my first proper outing on my new to me GS last Saturday. After a whole day on the bike I absolutely love it, I'm sure you will too!

Hoping to get some time on the GS over the Christmas break, fingers crossed!

Hello Andy, welcome to the forum :thumb

Wee Felix said you were going to look at a GS , well done on the purchase. You can get the Ducati on a plinth in the living room now ha old twat :rob

Look forward to seeing the new steed sometime soon ,

Chris.

Hey up Chris, The Ducati is safely in the garage at the moment as most of the car is in the house....

I'll keep an eye out, presumable you'll be the one on its side! :augie:augie:augie:rob:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom