Think I have found one at last.....need some advice though

Thanks Steve, Kind of the impression Im getting.
Saw a really nice 12 plate in Bristol yesterday but could not get a deal done, shame really nice bike and Breakdown and Warranty.
Dealer tried but outsude my budget.......will keep looking

Thanks Steve, Kind of the impression Im getting.
Saw a really nice 12 plate in Bristol yesterday but could not get a deal done, shame really nice bike and Breakdown and Warranty.
Dealer tried but outsude my budget.......will keep looking

Mine is lovely and has warranty and full European breakdown, off to Bahnstormer Alton later this morning to pay for my new bike.

I have a 2008 GSA you are most welcome to look at, I'll happily show you what to look out for. and can also meet you at Bahnstormers Alton. I'll also happily vouch for how good Danny's GSA is, having ridden to the South of France with him last summer.

Mines not for sale though.

Please keep the sale of bikes in the FS&W section of the forum. I see the OP has now subscribed and has full access. Posts have now been edited in this thread.

Thank you guys. :thumb2

If I can be of any help you are welcome to chat pop down ect not selling mine but have a very good dealer that I use that may be able to help cw in Dorchester
Pm me if you like

A good haggle will get this for 7kl

Your post has been edited Zx9man. Please see my post above, there are no sales or links to sales allowed in the newbie introduction section. Thank you. Duchess.

OK guy's, point taken, I'll keep looking.
Might take a trip to Dick Lovett in Bristol on Tuesday

You tryed Fowlers Bristol.. i just got a 2006 gs fully kitted out with 19k on it for 5500.

ther is also the other place that use to be the bmw motard dealer down the road they allways seem to have gs's in ..

Back
Top Bottom