Ok tell me about your Yamaha T Max experience

Pulled the trigger on a new t max today . A standard t max in gloss black , heated grips added . Looking forward to getting it next week. Just needs a loud pipe and a dark screen . Can't bloody wait:D:green gri:D:green gri:D:thumby:

Pulled the trigger on a new t max today . A standard t max in gloss black , heated grips added . Looking forward to getting it next week. Just needs a loud pipe and a dark screen . Can't bloody wait:D:green gri:D:green gri:D:thumby:

Between us I think we made the salesman's afternoon... :D

Did you part exchange your old un?

Yes , it needs a new rear belt , new front discs and a dust seal on the front wheel is squeezing , so we factored that into the px . Got a good deal on a bike I've ridden every day for 3 years / 18000 miles, bought for £6850 in 2014 sold for 5 grand today

I’ve owned a Yam 400 single pot. Cant recall its name now but it rode supremely well and had acres of under seat space. Changed it for a Tmax 500. Loved it for the run to work. Great fun. Later changed for a C650GT - man i lost some cash on that one!!! Bought a C600 Sport three years ago or so. By far the best scoot of the lot. Such a laugh watching guys being overtaken and sitting with them in the twisties! Lost out on straight bits but if you did 100 miles of A and B roads that C600 wouldn’t arrive far behind you. Not ridden the 530 Tmax but i dont think they have the grunt of the Beemer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve owned a Yam 400 single pot. Cant recall its name now but it rode supremely well and had acres of under seat space. Changed it for a Tmax 500. Loved it for the run to work. Great fun. Later changed for a C650GT - man i lost some cash on that one!!! Bought a C600 Sport three years ago or so. By far the best scoot of the lot. Such a laugh watching guys being overtaken and sitting with them in the twisties! Lost out on straight bits but if you did 100 miles of A and B roads that C600 wouldn’t arrive far behind you. Not ridden the 530 Tmax but i dont think they have the grunt of the Beemer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do. About 70kg lighter / 51 Bhp. Had a C600 sport and though it was fast , it wasn't T Max fast and handling was top heavy. I bought one of the first C600 scoots and it was unfortunately very unreliable. Try one. The problem is the T Max used to be at least 2 grand cheaper than the C 600 , now they are a similar price. Anyway these big scoots are the future

I road tested the honda x-adv yesterday. Now that is a big scoot!. Loved it!. Will buy one in a couple of years when the wrists
And ankles get even more painful!.

Got the Mk 3 T-max yesterday from Peter Hammond Motorcycles in Cirencester. A proper old-school bike dealership, none of this corporate glass showroom malarkey. I have to say they were excellent people to do business with and I would highly recommend them.

Rode the 68 miles home via A419/M4/A34 then back roads through the Meon Valley to avoid the M3/M27 snarl ups. The bike was awesome, very smooth and quick enough and superb comfort. Managed some spirited riding with overtakes on the country lanes and I absolutely love this bike. She is a keeper.

Pics in the links below:

https://www.irista.com/gallery/uqqsxvsphgb5

https://www.irista.com/gallery/uwtn0xe412ou

Thats the one I had, a 'WhiteMax'?? Special edition if I remember. What's the reg? Wondering if it's my old one! If so it should have a fancy LED rear light cluster that I got from Italy.

It doesn't have the two-tone white max seat or polished rims, its just a normal mk3 in white as far as I can see, but perhaps it was yours? EX61 MJU ring any bells ?? Either way, its a great little bike. I badly hurt my back in the gym this week, no way could I ride my GSA or R1 like this, but the scoot is a godsend.

It doesn't have the two-tone white max seat or polished rims, its just a normal mk3 in white as far as I can see, but perhaps it was yours? EX61 MJU ring any bells ?? Either way, its a great little bike. I badly hurt my back in the gym this week, no way could I ride my GSA or R1 like this, but the scoot is a godsend.

Blimey my old bike !! I had it for 2 years I think fitted a full akrapovic lovely bike wish I’d kept it

Blimey my old bike !! I had it for 2 years I think fitted a full akrapovic lovely bike wish I’d kept it

Amazing, a shame it doesn't come with the Akra. Glad to know it was cherished, it is still like new. Are you the one that racked up the miles on it ? The last keeper had poor health and hardly used it.

Amazing, a shame it doesn't come with the Akra. Glad to know it was cherished, it is still like new. Are you the one that racked up the miles on it ? The last keeper had poor health and hardly used it.

I can’t remember how many miles I did on it but I used it every day. I bought it in 2011 as an ex demo with very low miles , best colour for a mk 3 . How many miles now ?

Back
Top Bottom