Into The West Sept 2nd - 4th 2016

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Con1 / James is organising yet another Gser weekend away in beautiful Leenane

He's arranged Leenane Hotel again for an event on September 2nd – 4th 2016

The rate for two nights B&B and dinner on both the Friday and Saturday is still a lowly €105pps, exactly the same as last year. As those who attended in 2015 can confirm it's excellent value
You'll need to book the hotel yourselves - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention (UKGSer)
But, as last year, they’re closed until mid March so don't panic if you don’t get confirmation until then.

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a ride out on the Saturday followed by a sit down dinner and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday
Have a look at last years event for more details - http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumd...t-II-Leenane-Co-Galway-4th-6th-September-2015

There's some awesome biking roads around the area so even if you don't fancy the group ride-out there's plenty to see & do.
And if your favorite pillion doesn't fancy being on the bike all day there's seaweed baths at the hotel, a cruise on Killary harbour, shopping in Clifden as well as Connemara National Park & Kylemore Abbey within easy reach. There's also historic Westport for those who like something peaceful or The Wild Atlantic Way for something, em, a bit wilder….
If you've never been to the area, or indeed Ireland, before why not take a couple of extra days for a bit of a tour around ? We’d be happy to provide recommendations of roads to ride & places to see.

Post on this thread when you've booked & I'll add your name to the 'attendance list'

20150906_110722.jpg

20150906_110728.jpg

Pictures unashamedly stolen from Aidan1150 ;)

Dr and Mrs Farkoff as it will be by then :green gri

E Mail Sent

Looking forward to Enjoying life instead of fixing fucking motorcycles all summer as in previous years

BS will be there solo!

Did I tell anyone I will be retired this time��

I missed last year. I am definitely coming to this one.
Thanks Con for the leadership and Jockser for the secretarial duties!

That's meself and 'erself booked in for the weekend subject to email confirmation from the hotel (y'never know, they might get us mixed up with some of yis who might be on the banned list:rob )

Looking forward the usual great weekend :beerjug:

yes please sor

vielen dank :p (subject to getting the fri and mon off)

Back
Top Bottom