Dirt Ride Planned and Tested

Matkat

If you're really good you'll be OK on Trailwings, but in reality you'll probably struggle, especially for front wheel grip. I'd predist a day of face planting and picking the bike up. But again, come and try the first trail and see if you cope.

Henry

If you're on the XT - no problem. But isn't this a GS ride out?

Run what you brung.

S

basil said:
Mouse,why the need for a snorkel .give it sum gun and stick it on back wheel.

This is me, honest :D

image_1.jpg

When Bushboy and I were out testing the ride, there was always a helpful local to tell us where the deep parts might be...

Attachments

• 15157-29-28.jpg
    15157-29-28.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 184
Easy Peasy

For all those wondering what tyers etc... to use, I will be on near as dam it bald TKC's trying to squeeze the last few mile out of them before the TT when the sticky stuff gets fitted. Not an issue. Pleanty grippy once you fling the top inch of mudd away.

Will be fine, just rember to take it easy and always give yourself a get out option, ie look for at least two ways to tackle the trail by looking about 10 feet in front as well as keeping your balance, whilst maintaining throttle control with both feet on the pegs and wiping the muck from your googles as you decend a steep mountain trail on tyers full of mud and gunk without forgetting to turn off the ABS as you avoid hitting the rear of the bike in front of you whilst hung over from the session the night before.

Like I said easy peasy... NOT!!!

bushboy.

There's the problem

<...whilst maintaining throttle control with both feet...>

Casey

There's the problem!

Simon

gonna have to miss out afterall im afraid :(

swingarm/shock linkage bearings shagged ,wont get the parts till next week .
oh well ill just have to look forward to the photos instead :rolleyes:

have fun and hope you and the bikes make it back in one piece :D

:beerjug: mike

I've got the map thanks Simon. Now, how do you read it?

See you Sat (sometime, somewhere!)

Back
Top Bottom