Agenda for Llangollen

sorebums

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Charlie

Now I've got on top of the dirt bit, I can check with you about the plans for the rest of the rally. The Hand Hotel looks like the place to be, meet, drink. And it sounds like there's some road rides planned.

Got anything like an agenda / plan yet?

Anything you need help with?

Simon

Friday 6th – Arrive any time from 14:00 onwards, I should be there early evening time, hit the bar or restaurant and relax .

Saturday 7th – Ride outs leave the Hand car park 10:00 prompt and arrive back around 17:00 after a wash and food, in time to hit the bar which has rather ‘flexible’ hours ;)

Sunday 8th Simons dirt ride (part II) for those who are still looking for punishment.

There is a spectacular 200 mile road ride for Saturday and it is one not to be missed, Lakes, mountain passes and some of the most spectacular scenery in Wales.

Simons dirt ride is sure to be spectacular too, and knowing Simon you’ll be returning with a huge grin :D

See you there location HERE

You appear to have some pretty nice fords around up there, so I'm still up for running a bit of a ride out to play in the sploshy stuff ;)

Not started planning properly yet, but I've taken the time off work to do a recce the day befor......

Just a few ticklers from the ones that grab my attention;

aber%20rhaeadr1.jpg

This one was in flood at the time of the pic, but we may get lucky.......................

And get another flood ;)
blaen-nedd-isaf2.jpg

cwm%20irfon1.jpg

glyn1.jpg

I'll do some more research beforhand obviously, but this one couold be a blinder!!! :D :D :D

Bill

ANDY MELTON said:
No 2 looks a doddle

Depending on local info and further investigation, this may be declared a 'hardcore' fords run.....knobblies required and snorkels recommended ;)

We'll see.

:cool:

Charlie Stubs said:
.. There is a spectacular 200 mile road ride for Saturday and it is one not to be missed, Lakes, mountain passes and some of the most spectacular scenery in Wales.
Just a suggestion this, but can someone keep a track log of this rideout and post it on here? Won't be able to make Llangollen this time, but would like to see the route for when I can make it. ;)

Road Ride

Charlie Stubs said:
There is a spectacular 200 mile road ride for Saturday and it is one not to be missed, Lakes, mountain passes and some of the most spectacular scenery in Wales.

Any chance of posting a route beforehand to download for those with GPS's?

Fanum is preparing a Fords ride out so we now have something for everyone.

Tarka is keeping the road ride close to his chest but I'm assured it is going to be one not to miss.

All rides will be leaving the Hand car park around 10:00 am

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom