Polo Shirts for weekend!!

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Geraldine has kindly asked me to do up a polo shirt design for the weekend, and this is the finished article. It will be embroidered onto a high quality polycotton workwear polo in Bottle Green for this weekend.

It shows Cu Chulainn with his Irish Wolf hound travelling across Ireland. Legend has it that he struck the Slither ahead of him with the Hurley and he caught it before it hit the ground, thereby covering great distances extremely quickly. He defended Ulster from Queen Maebh - of the Long Grave when she stole the prize Bull resulting in the Tain. (and there is a BMW roundel in there somewhere too ;))

Polos are standard fitting and they come in ladies (see below)

And gents (see below)

Polos are £13 each and if you comment on here then i will be able to bring them to the event :thumb2

Payment by paypal please to trevmcdev8@hotmail.com as it saves chasing money all weekend, thanks.

Polo Shirts

Hi Trevor

The logo fits so well with the weekend as many of the places we will be going to on the Saturday are associated with the Tain and Setanta later to be known as Cu Chulainn.

We will take a polo each mine is size S and will check with Brian tonight re what size he wants.

Geraldine

Geraldine has kindly asked me to do up a polo shirt design for the weekend, and this is the finished article. It will be embroidered onto a high quality polycotton workwear polo in Bottle Green for this weekend.

It shows Cu Chulainn with his Irish Wolf hound travelling across Ireland. Legend has it that he struck the Slither ahead of him with the Hurley and he caught it before it hit the ground, thereby covering great distances extremely quickly. He defended Ulster from Queen Maebh - of the Long Grave when she stole the prize Bull resulting in the Tain. (and there is a BMW roundel in there somewhere too ;))

Polos are standard fitting and they come in ladies (see below)

And gents (see below)

Polos are £13 each and if you comment on here then i will be able to bring them to the event :thumb2

Payment by paypal please to trevmcdev8@hotmail.com as it saves chasing money all weekend, thanks.

Payment sent........Cheers Brian

Thats great thanks folk, glad you like the design!! Bitta work in that one!

Anyone wanting a shirt in time for the weekend please let me know by lunchtime today, thats the latest that i can assure delivery to the event :thumb2

Paypal sent Trev. If I'm too late for the weekend just let me know the post costs.:blast

Hi Robert, no problem I'll have to post it to you after the event as i'm out of bottle green polos at the mo :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom