Cheshire monthly meet

I quite randomly met "thebuyer" the other day in the Post Office. Pleasure to meet you sir, we were chatting about if there are others who live in the Chester area or nearby? Can I just bump this thread and ask what day of the week is best for people to meet up? Maybe a ride out, lunch or whatever. Would be great to meet some others in the area who may want to go for a ride sometime.

Weekdays are best for me as I can often move my work around, whereas I tend to spend weekends with the family. Maybe if there's a few people who have a preferred day we could do that? Any ideas?

I’m near Whitchurch and I’d be up for it. Weekdays or weekends OK for me, less keen on evenings.

Well my shiny new bike doesn’t arrive until next month. But once I’m back on 2 wheels I’ll be keen for a ride/meet up. So it looks like there should be a few us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this thread. I'm in Nantwich so I'd be interested in a run out too, as and when.
Regards
Phil

Just seen this thread. I'm in Nantwich so I'd be interested in a run out too, as and when.
Regards
Phil

I am in Wybunbury. There is a classic car and bike meet at Hack Green nuclear bunker on the 8th just outside Nantwich. Bikers get a discount to go inside and see the Cold War era artefacts; rooms, computers, clothing but sadly, no ionising radiological substances.

A good excuse for a UKGSer meeting point.

Sadly I will be nr Gosport at the Solent Rally.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

First time I saw the road sign for that place it cracked me up. My schoolboy sense of humour found it very “Dad’s Army”

Attachments

• 538214A3-C0A0-4472-8F5C-7AF95C20A61D.jpeg
    538214A3-C0A0-4472-8F5C-7AF95C20A61D.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 371
So it looks like we may have a bit of interest in a Cheshire get together... I will have a word with captain pugwash ... oops I mean RJP ... and see when his bike arrives.. will then put up a a new thread with date and meeting venue, and possibly a little route .. but don’t get excited

Thinking it will be a midweek ride and dine ( sounds posh but probably a butty van somewhere ).

No news yet Cabin Boy! Last I heard delivery was expected mid September. But I’ll continue to pester. Ride out seems like it could be a go, looking forward to meeting up and scrubbing the tyres in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4a5bf019fa1dfd1f8d67c540041e3aaa.jpg

If it pisses down, pay to get in the shelter and protect yourself. Should be a good experience for those who don’t remember the Cold War.

4a5bf019fa1dfd1f8d67c540041e3aaa.jpg

If it pisses down, pay to get in the shelter and protect yourself. Should be a good experience for those who don’t remember the Cold War.

Not that far from me and worth a visit if your interested in the Cold War era

3b9042f96319f6cab51e67fbe32c5e3e.png

Holy thread resurrection batman ...... it looks nobody in the North West section ever got around to organising a regular meet them ?

:confused:

Holy thread resurrection batman ...... it looks nobody in the North West section ever got around to organising a regular meet them ?

:confused:

Afraid not ... lack of interest, maybe some better weather will bring out the fair weather riders ;)

A morning meet for breakfast may be worthwhile. A biker cafe or supermarket (please not the Ponderosa).
I fancy a ride down to Church Stretton to the beemer service shop. There is a chippy in the town.

There is a rally on in 2 weeks time near Sleap. The Frozen Balls Up rally with the Oddballs MCC.

Patria o Muerte

Sadly, the Frozen Balls Up has been cancelled due to the field being under water :(

Sadly, the Frozen Balls Up has been cancelled due to the field being under water :(

Correct but, at least we will be reimbursed.
BMW Owners / GS Club event (Rhino Rally) in Beddgelert this weekend also.
The £30 camping fee putting me off though and that is discounted. Maybe the crap weather as well, but will see.

Patria o Muerte

Back
Top Bottom