Cheshire monthly meet

What news on the help you’ve been given with your holiday?

Hi Sorry - i did not know there had been any response. Only just now figured out clicking on my name shows engagement. Do you know How I open the thread again, apologise and then thank people? New to the forum and how it works..... thanks again. Spotting this reply helped me look back at my quest for help

Never happened... I left thread open just in case someone wanted a go at arranging.

What the f--k is going on with those stupid bus lanes in and out of Chester :blast

Are us M.T.W. allowed ??

What the f--k is going on with those stupid bus lanes in and out of Chester :blast

Are us M.T.W. allowed ??

MTW?

Is that a new take on the old PTW (Powered Two Wheelers) ?

I think a snag with sorting a North West meeting is that it covers such a large area....I always think of Wirral/Chester/part of Cheshire, but bods north of Liverpool towards Southport and Preston think otherwise.

Do folk still meet at the Scotch Piper or the Hen and Chickens on Wednesday?
If so, perhaps it's worth just meeting up there?

Or the Midway truckstop by Whitchurch, although it shuts at 7pm.

MTW?

Is that a new take on the old PTW (Powered Two Wheelers) ?

I think a snag with sorting a North West meeting is that it covers such a large area....I always think of Wirral/Chester/part of Cheshire, but bods north of Liverpool towards Southport and Preston think otherwise.

Do folk still meet at the Scotch Piper or the Hen and Chickens on Wednesday?
If so, perhaps it's worth just meeting up there?

Or the Midway truckstop by Whitchurch, although it shuts at 7pm.

Thanks for that correction. Yes i did mean P.T.W.
Anyway, how you feeling after your hospital visit. Hope you got your feet up taking it easy.

Think this might be a good meet

https://motorcyclemavericks.co.uk/crowdfunding/

I’ve known Rich since he opened his workshop in Chester, now he has this amazing old factory as a venue in Mostyn , North Wales .. ok ok he invites cycle rats but we can ignore them. He worked hard to raise funds for this project and it deserves to be supported.

I’ve known Rich since he opened his workshop in Chester, now he has this amazing old factory as a venue in Mostyn , North Wales .. ok ok he invites cycle rats but we can ignore them. He worked hard to raise funds for this project and it deserves to be supported.

That place looks a nice set up. Could be up for a run out there this w/e.

Just given them a ring to see if they are open this bank holiday but no reply.

Any news if they are open yet ?

That place looks a nice set up. Could be up for a run out there this w/e.

Just given them a ring to see if they are open this bank holiday but no reply.

Any news if they are open yet ?

Yes it’s open .. follow it on Facebook... I text Rich today they are open Wednesday To Sunday 10am until 4pm

Looks to be an open day on Monday according to their Facebook page , from 10am

Steve

Thanks for the heads up on this. Called in today on me way back from Woods in Abergele and Mavericks is a nice set up.:beerjug:

Friendly staff and a decent brew and bacon roll. They did say having an open day on Monday so should be busy.

Well I went to their open day , probably a bit early . I was there at 10:15/30 . Only two bikes and one car, as I have said I was too early. Nice set up , great welcome. Bit disparate on products , they seem to be trying to do cycle and motorcycle clothing and accessories. I wish them luck , but the location , no signage and the size of the premises must place a sizeable overhead on them.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom