3 cheers for Micky

Lovely little town......
Stayed in a little pub which had a couple of rooms..........we were the only guests there.It was a 2 min stroll to the centre:thumb

You were only two minutes from Norm of this Parish ... he was at Dent too :blast

:beerjug:

Many thanks for your efforts Micky....good to meet you. Had a great time and left with a functioning liver..just..cracking part of the world.

Thanks to Neil23 and cronies for hospitality and hilarity. And sausages. Eventually.

Thanks to Packer for hairdressers whisky.

Well done to Carol Mary for making the effort to get there and join in. Good for you.

Many thanks for your efforts Micky....good to meet you. Had a great time and left with a functioning liver..just..cracking part of the world.

Thanks to Neil23 and cronies for hospitality and hilarity. And sausages. Eventually.

Thanks to Packer for hairdressers whisky.

Well done to Carol Mary for making the effort to get there and join in. Good for you.

Ah, Mr Watts.........didn't get to see you again at Dent ( met you in Austria a couple of years ago).................but I did lose an hour or so of my life after Dave gave me a few shots of your Raspberry vodka:eek:........:drool
I was hoping to win the Damsin Gin in the raffle, but bloody Spike won it then buggered off to his tent to demolish it.:beer:

Ha! I remember it well!

I can't remember if it was the vodka or the gin I put the antifreeze in....

Glad it was enjoyed.

Call in on a Scotland tour and I may find more...I make it 15 bottles at a time in a dustbin!

I was hoping to win the Damsin Gin in the raffle, but bloody Spike won it then buggered off to his tent to demolish it.:beer:

Still unopened and waiting for an (in)appropriate session, will save some for you and yours :friday
Hoping it has the anti freeze as that adds a certain piquancy ......................

Good to meet you and noted that our other halves bonded as "gender minorities" with a bottle of fizzy stuff :jager

Hi

Thanks to everyone
Fantastic weekend ,,
Thanks to paul great ride out
What's your name on here
Angus Youngy

Mick, Thank you once again for all your assistance, patience and all-round good-eggedness. I had a fantastic (long!) weekend up there.

I enjoyed bumping in to everyone - too many names to name, but I would like to extend a special hat-tip to the great JB for his ride-out.

Well, back to the grindstone...

another great weekend - many thanks to micky for the event and JB for the ride out on saturday :thumb2

Still unopened and waiting for an (in)appropriate session, will save some for you and yours :friday
Hoping it has the anti freeze as that adds a certain piquancy ......................

Good to meet you and noted that our other halves bonded as "gender minorities" with a bottle of fizzy stuff :jager

Great to meet you guys too, hope Alex is feeling better. We look forward to seeing you both again:thumb2

:beerjug:........................with the Gin..:D

Three cheers for Micky?

Ha ha ...

... it's three cheers for you lot of Tossers :thumby:

You raised over £800 for the Great North Air Ambulance :thumby::thumby:

More details later ... but thank you one and all :thumby::thumby::thumby:

Thanks for everything Micky🍺Very enjoyable weekend, and I'd like to say sorry about winning four prizes in the raffle, but I'm not going to.😜
Till next time mate.

Micky, thanks for the Earplugs , they arrived safely at the weekend. They fit fine although I've not used them on the bike yet.

Would've PM'd you but my subscription has expired and try as I might the damn site won't let me renew without also setting up a PayPal account afterwards , just ilke last year, even though it says you don't need a PayPal accnt. :blast

Oh well, some fab earplugs AND £12 richer although I'll miss the pub :mad:

Micky, thanks for the Earplugs , they arrived safely at the weekend.
Oh well, some fab earplugs AND £12 richer although I'll miss the pub :mad:

Thanks Rushy ... and you're last years winner, heard fuck all from this years winner though :eek:

Dunno where common courtesy has gone to these days, not even a thank you or kiss my arse ....

Hey, it's not just the twelve quid, 'the pub' is the best part of UKGSer :D

Back
Top Bottom