Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

Order list updated! :beerjug:

If not too late already, I'd also like one set. Thanks a lot in advance!
Do you need a (e.g. Paypal) deposit in advance?

Best regards, Matze
(I'm new to this forum, just registered because of the cush drive rubbers, but found this to be a very interesting forum with lots of good and interesting information)

Hi Nathan, thought I'd ordered a set, but can't see a post from me, so if I haven't already ordered, please put me down for a set. Cheers Steve.

Hi Matze and welcome to the forum!
Both XChallenge and XCountry share the same rear hub so they will fit.
Nathan

Hi Nathan,

thanks!
Just saw that Andreas (Andreasmc) from the German G650X forum will order several sets from you - I'll try to also get one throught him, so we can reduce shipping effort and cost.

Best regards, Matze

Hi Nathan, thought I'd ordered a set, but can't see a post from me, so if I haven't already ordered, please put me down for a set. Cheers Steve.

Hi Steve,

Think your post was on the other cush rubber thread. I've been through it and have you down for a set. I always over-order anyway so i'm bound to have a few spare sets.

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

thanks!
Just saw that Andreas (Andreasmc) from the German G650X forum will order several sets from you - I'll try to also get one throught him, so we can reduce shipping effort and cost.

Best regards, Matze

No problem Matze!

Cheers Nathan, thought I'd asked for a set, must be an age thing lol Cheers Steve

Update...

Next batch have been ordered, and I expect to take delivery at the End of May, beginning of June!

Great, thanks for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it. 👍

Nathan, if there are any spare I would be up for a set. Only just seen this thread. No worries if all gone.
John

Rubbers have arrived! I'll be in touch via PM with those of you that expressed an interest to arrange the usual.

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, arrived this morning and they're top notch. 👌

Cheers Nathan they arrived. Many thanks Steve

Hi Nathan,
i just bought a G650XCh.
Do you still have a set of rubbers?
Do you send to germany?

Best regards

Michael

Back
Top Bottom