A few lanes on big bikes Sunday

OK to confirm will be out playing this Sunday 18th September Early doors. If anyone else is interested?

I will be waking up in a drunken coma in that London.

I will be waking up in a drunken coma in that London.

I'll (hopefully) be waking up from a drunken stupor in That there Bath (the city, not the washing fascility)

But no one to help me pick up my bike... (Hmmm may have to try dropping it less...) YOU SEE WHAT YOU FORCE ME TO DO!!!

Yup picked up my own bike... Bent ma gear lever again, waiting on a touratech one that Unbends itself.

I may be out tomorrow morning- will post up later today

Okay, I'm out in the morning - will be at Norfolk arms car park early, leave there about 7.30am :thumb2:

You could prob tell I couldn't make it.

Hope you had fun :)

When you next planning an outing? Trails are getting interesting now that it's wetter. ;-)

It was a nice morning out and I was back before the rain. I took it nice and steady, although the trails were in good condition. I should be out next weekend but will have to confirm later in the week :thumby:

Back from Portugal chaps so its a go for this Sunday. 0830 at the Yonderman for breccy.
Let me know if you are coming would you please?

Was thinking if heading out but need to be back early. What time were you planning to finish?

Will start New Norfolk Arms at 730 ish. Will head over to yonderman for a catch up. Need to be back for 10am though!

So yer am in.

Was a good turn out, shame I could not hang around for very long.

Was great meeting new people. Came off of course. But it was fun👍

Back
Top Bottom