Come on guys who owns an Africa Twin ???

I get to about 180 then start looking for a garage ive got up to about 215 then my bum starts twitching, I dont want to push this thing for 2 miles !! LOL can never anywhere the full litreage in the tank so id say ive got a few more miles does the light start to flash after its been on for a while ??
Rob

202 miles on Monday @ 66 mpg down to the last bar, but not flashing. IIRC, it took 13.something litres to neck the tank. So about a gallon left and a potential of 260 miles before running out. Lowest return I've had was 48mpg, but that was a rather fast run home from Dublin in the early hours of the morning with very little traffic about.

That's good mpg. I tried an AT before I bought my 1290SA and liked it, but two things put me off, the tank size and tubed tyres.
Tank size is obviously not an issue as a 200-225 range is ok for what I do, but still not keen on tubed tyres though.

On the nc when the fuel light starts flashing a countdown figure appears that counts from 0 to 0.7 this is the last 0.7 litres - roughly 20 miles on an nc.

I'd have thought the At would have had something similar.

My mates got a DCT one and loves it, but he wants to do more Sahara and Morroco type trips - he says it's not really a great road bike but he no longer hoons around like he used to so the mediocre power is not a problem, he never takes a pillion either.

My mates got a DCT one and loves it, but he wants to do more Sahara and Morroco type trips - he says it's not really a great road bike but he no longer hoons around like he used to so the mediocre power is not a problem, he never takes a pillion either.

Just over 400bhp per tonne mediocre .....my you are one funny guy :thumb

LOL Engineer you are without doubt the master of the wind up mate, that last sentence seriously made me almost wet my self, if you ever fancy a race lat me know I bet my AT will show your big arse GS Mediocre fekking power LOL

:jes :jes

LOL Engineer you are without doubt the master of the wind up mate, that last sentence seriously made me almost wet my self, if you ever fancy a race lat me know I bet my AT will show your big arse GS Mediocre fekking power LOL

It wont,

Mine will, if not ill kick him off as he comes past as long as I done get hit with a piston or some gearbox parts :D

I saw one in a dealer near me not long after I got my red one
Wasn't keen lost its lines abit looked quite plain.
Only one I've ever seen but never seen a silver one.

Skytramp Tri colour dct

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1
Adventure Boy Rally Red Manual

Davyf TriColour Manual

Arsey Tricolour DCT

Kevingrahambutler Rally Red Manual

Dazzle Rally Red DCT

Stormforce8 Tricolour Manual

WEE BOAB Tricolour Manual

Daffy Tricolour DCT

Alleycam Tricolour ????

beekeeper Tricolour Manual

TYCLYD Rally Red DCT

Corky Tricolour Manual

Elvisto Tricolour DCT

Loudpedal Tricolour DCT

Richo Tricolour DCT

Bobster Rally Red Manual

Garry H Rally Red Manual

Bumble Beemer Tricolour Manua (NOW SOLD Back to a BMW :barf)

Pistolpete tri colour Manual

List updated 18/08/16

Back
Top Bottom