The North West Gathering September 2016

I camped on a site in Ullapool quite close to the centre (I think it's the only one there) in June.
It was £8 per night for a bod his tent and a bike.

You are correct. It's £8 a night. I didn't see the £8 discount for single bods.:beerjug:

Hi all, as Jonny Bravo asked...are we paying direct to campsite?

See you all on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, as Jonny Bravo asked...are we paying direct to campsite?

See you all on Friday

Yes Pay Zander or his partner direct at the office. (He prolly thinks I would have spent the proceeds on beer ;) )

I'll be there for the Saturday hopefully, but in the VW camper with mi dawg Miss Milly ...

I'll have a portable LotusGrill BBQ if anyone wants to cook the sea trout they catch :D

A bier a fish ;)

:beerjug:

Just finished packing the bike and finishing a few things off before I head up the road. Should be there late afternoon.

I'll be there for the Saturday hopefully, but in the VW camper with mi dawg Miss Milly ...

I'll have a portable LotusGrill BBQ if anyone wants to cook the sea trout they catch :D

A bier a fish ;)

:beerjug:

Bloody gatecrashers! :D

And its hot and sunny.
For what it's worth I pitched to the left of the bins cos its further from the street light. But it might not be an exact science and I may find myself surrounded by triumphs!

only just spotted this, bit short notice but may be able to come up tomorrow but might not be until later in the evening depending on what time I can get kids watched. you lot likely to be tucked up in bed at 8 or is there any drunken lunacy on offer? is the office staffed to pay for a pitch at that time?

only just spotted this, bit short notice but may be able to come up tomorrow but might not be until later in the evening depending on what time I can get kids watched. you lot likely to be tucked up in bed at 8 or is there any drunken lunacy on offer? is the office staffed to pay for a pitch at that time?

Dunno what you mean.....

Turn up, camp, pay in am.

PS... bring a malt.....

now that there is fighting talk ;)

so... turn up and look for a loads of GS's?

one of these days I'll actually be prepared for something more than a day in advance...

What? These old geezers....more likely to be in beige Marinas and campervans....if you are after 9 just head for the sound of snoring.....

PS... preferably an Islay one....

not going to make it that far north tonight, kids picked up too late. shooting for glencoe instead. enjoy

Weeell.....A good night had by all....well me anyway.

Topper of a ride up through the glen, Braemar, Crathie, Gairnshiel, Lecht, Tomintoul, Granton, Kessock Altguish, all in the sun. Tent up ...enough breeze to keep the critters away, beer, burgers, drams, blethers,

Good to catch up with some old faces and meet some new.

Very good to see the gorgeous Milly...shame she has to drag the old scrote about with her...all he did was drink all my whisky....

Thanks to Symon for organising, and thanks to all who turned up. Great fun in the scottish sun.

Back
Top Bottom