Attendees list

I wont argue that, the a87 is a stoater :tigger :tigger
Chust you behave yernsel what wi the leaping tigers an all ��
You need to be a wee bit careful nowadays going past the cluanie inn as there is now almost always deer hinging aboot the place !!
Looking forward to it now Hope ye weather gods smile on us ��
ATB SY

As it turns out , Caribou are not the problem

It's,,it's,it's the BEARS :eek::eek:

Got rather closer to one than is potentially good for ones health:eek:
Lesson learned :blast

M'up at Applecross at the mo. Wet'n windy .... still hoping to see you guys the Friday night, possibly Saturday too, before I head for Orkney :thumby:

:beerjug:

Well here's my plan for the week.

Wednesday...Beverley to Lochgilphead...335mls

Thursday...Lochgilphead to Applecross...via A816 Glen Coe and Glen Shiel..226mls

Friday...Applecross to Ullapool...116mls...nice leisurely bimble.

Saturday...What"s ever happening... A ride up to Tongue ??

Sunday...Back South over the Cairngorms to Kielder...306mls

Monday...Keilder back to Beverley via North Yorks Moors...157mls.

Camping all the way...Weather not looking to bad at the mo.

Looking forward.

Steve

Evening all, very pleased to be able to confirm Mr and Mrs Magnon have got accommodation sorted and are looking forward to meeting up and exploring the local area. Lets hope the sunshines the whole weekend or its going to be one mighty piss up with Mikeyboy prowling the local bars seeking victims to join him on a bender:aidan

Evening all, very pleased to be able to confirm Mr and Mrs Magnon have got accommodation sorted and are looking forward to meeting up and exploring the local area. Lets hope the sunshines the whole weekend or its going to be one mighty piss up with Mikeyboy prowling the local bars seeking victims to join him on a bender:aidan

Hmmm,how rude:augie:augie:clap

Ullapool

I hope to arrive Friday evening for two nights camping, please add me to the list. :beerjug:

Packed and ready...setting off for Lochgilphead 9.30 in the morning. See you all Friday.

Steve
Cu in a bit Steve,, ain't got my big GSA ,as its in a container on the sea somewhere , Be on my wee Tenere . Be much easier for us to pick up :D

Myself and a colleague Tim not a GSer but he rides a 1200 GS are leaving Dartford at midnight Thursday we will be in Ullapool around 3-4 PM and in the Seaforth Friday Evening for beer food and bollox:beerjug:

Myself and a colleague Tim not a GSer but he rides a 1200 GS are leaving Dartford at midnight Thursday we will be in Ullapool around 3-4 PM and in the Seaforth Friday Evening for beer food and bollox:beerjug:

C U there :thumb2:thumb2 ,,that's a fair haul for one day !!

that makes me feel better about coming home in a one'r on the sunday :thumb2

I'm rather p****d off t have to say I'm not going to make this weekend, got a few serious work related issues to sort out.

I'm rather p****d off t have to say I'm not going to make this weekend, got a few serious work related issues to sort out.
You STILL shackled to this work thing :D. .?
Much better being Skint but free ;)

Lawn cut (instruction from swmbo).
Bike packex.
Early start planned Thursday morning and Ill be there when I get there Thursday evening.
Anyone else gonna be there by then cos Ill want a beer :)

Dunno Stevie ,
But I should be up Fri lateish afternoon , I must put it all back together first :augie:augie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 190

Back
Top Bottom