JonnyBravo
Normanallen
Chug chug
Lord Gawthorpe
Andy E
Liberty B
Brian Sherriff

Last edited:
My self and a friend booked into Ullapool SHYA Fri-Sat just about the only rooms left in town that week end.

yup, I'm up for this :thumb2
Need to confirm closer to the time so put me down as a possible, please.

My self and a friend booked into Ullapool SHYA Fri-Sat just about the only rooms left in town that week end.
Good man yerself !
Look forward to meeting !
If you have not been to Ullapool before it won't be hard to find folks ,, the " pub on the corner " the Seaforth is the usual meeting place , they have inside or outside space :beerjug:

Good man yerself !
Look forward to meeting !
If you have not been to Ullapool before it won't be hard to find folks ,, the " pub on the corner " the Seaforth is the usual meeting place , they have inside or outside space :beerjug:

Ok might be a bit late on Friday we are doing it in one google maps says 14 hours.

True but i am factoring in the need to refuel the bike and myself plus we are coming up the A82 instead of the A9 unless you have a better route?
That's a good route ,, you just need a very early start:D

It will be probably be 0300 the best time for the first half M25,M11,A1,A66,M6/A74M Erskine bridge then the interesting wriggly bit.

It is Honister slate mine a few years ago, i might get round to changing it soon.

Yes I'll be up for this , although cannot confirm at the moment, so put me down for a poss :beerjug:

True but i am factoring in the need to refuel the bike and myself plus we are coming up the A82 instead of the A9 unless you have a better route?

Only kidding - hell of an effort. Nope A82 it is. The A9 dissolves your soul.

I had to use the A9 a couple of weeks ago as part of the route for the RBLR 1000 ride horrible road.

Due to my dazzling computer skills i have managed to book a quadruple room at the SHYA Shore St
consequently i have two beds going spare @ £53.50 for the Friday and Saturday paypal or cheque is acceptable
Moderate snoring and farting allowed,
PM me with name and contact details first come first served.

Not sure but I think there is a bylaw banning snoring /farting in Ullapool :augie:D

Back
Top Bottom