Electric Trials bike

Steve V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be invited along to test the Electric Motion trials bike at Inch perfect for Trials Mag Yesterday, what a cracking piece of kit. I'm old school so I don't spend to much time on the clutch so it really suited my style. It takes 15-20 mins to get used to riding the bike then you are good to go. If you get an opportunity to ride one do it, but don't bother unless you can have it for at least 15 mins. The suspension is as good if not better than you would expect from a normal chassis, and the engine characteristics are very similar to petrol. There is motor breaking just like a petrol and you don't realise the lack of noise till you are buzzing between sections. You get a 3.5 hour constant running which is way over a normal trial, Disney was hinting at the Scottish and felt it would be perfect.

No just me, our Nicky, Diz and Alan the importer. John H was taking the pictures and the piss.

She took a couple of arty pics but hadn't intended to. She's covering the national at Edinburgh for John I think this year, and helped at tong WTC. I should have mentioned my input for the report is from an old knackers perspective

A bloke brought one to a trial I was riding at some months ago, looked great. A couple of the experts had a go on it and it didn't look as though any of the sections were too much for it. The future? :green gri
Mark

Just seen the pics on Trial Magazine UK FB page, I say that Nicky must be nice to watch in lycra ;)

13935102_1747536375503417_2488491269877082490_n.jpg

Thats our Nicky:) The weight is comparable with a normal trials bike as is the depreciation which really surprised me. i'm a very average rider with the odd flash of mediocracy and the bike could out perform anything I could throw at it.

Back
Top Bottom