BOOK "From Estonia With Love"

There's
8 days left.
34 (and a 1/2 :blast ) backers needed @ €32 each = a book each.

.... what are yiz waiting for?! :pullface:

Bugger me! 1 Euro : 1. £ near as damn it! Feckin' Brexit! Well that's her ladyship's Xmas present to me sorted!

Just did the deed - our paths crossed briefly in Mali; you were laid low & the bike I was planning to ride home was laid low. You recovered - it did not.

I remember you and the CS in Bamako! :thumb2

I was indeed out with malaria, really crappy times, but nothing much you can do and I thank God it was the "medium" malaria form that doesn't kill when you get help soon enough.

Bugger me! 1 Euro : 1. £ near as damn it! Feckin' Brexit! Well that's her ladyship's Xmas present to me sorted!

Yep, next time don't believe the political bollox about the times (supposed to be-) getting better with brexit, just stay calm and be a brit. :beerjug:

There's
8 days left.

Yeah, we hope we can meet the ends after the Kickstarter ends.

So go on, you know you want one! :bounce1

An update from our side as well: we just got our proof from the printing company, it's really a lovely book to behold, look and read.

14691950_10154556665024328_1634302405132936001_o_s.jpg

14589966_10154556663289328_7907235565905984167_o_s.jpg

Something for those long winter nights and makes a really great gift too. :thumb

Margus & Kariina

I am sure it will be worth the money Margus. I used one of your pics taken in India on my desktop / digital smart board : three of the poorest kids on the planet but all in school uniform, with a book, pencils etc. The point was wholly wasted on a lot of my students. :blast

Have a bump.

There's
8 days left.

3 days left.
1798€raised of 2000€ goal
3 days
The project will only be financed on 17. October if it raises the amount of money it has set as its goal

I have a feeling these books will become worth more than their face value. :augie*
NOW that's got your attention - :D get your wallets out! :bounce1

* this may be totally wrong / but i got ye thinking, didn't i?! :green gri

Massive thanks to everybody! It gave us some scare it might not come through, but it did! :clap

Now the work begins. If the printing company keeps it's word then we should have the deliveries out in the beginning of December, fingers crossed. :thumb2

Margus & Kariina

Been waiting for this for a long time. Backed the day the campaign started. I, like many here, followed along with your journey vicariously. I used to love seeing the next instalment being published and would wait until I had time to sit down with a cuppa and read it slowly and with interest. I'm sure I'll have many happy hours going through the book when it arrives in the comfort of my chair.

Great news! The books have reached the UK soil, and those who chipped in when we were trying to crowdfund have had their copies put their way - so expect them to arrive early next week. Thanks again for your faith in this project!

For the rest of you looking for a Christmas present (why not for yourself!):

Get a premium full color motorcycle travel and photo book for just £28, shipping to addresses in the UK included! This is a today-only offer!

Will ship tomorrow, so it should arrive in time for holidays. After tomorrow the stock will go to Amazon and obviously will cost much more to buy.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your shipping address today and I'll reply with my PayPal details.

Cheers,
Margus

Mine is going straight to eBay* when it arrives! Get yer bargain while you can gents!

*Not!

Btw ... What's with the semi homeless Margus? Just a ref to your travels?

Perfect timing - got a bit of time off over Xmas to chill and immerse myself in your trip....really looking forward to it! :beerjug:

Cheers guys, replyed to some PMs already. Just in case if anyone missed it, will put the info to this new page again:

Great news! The books have reached the UK soil, and those who chipped in when we were trying to crowdfund have had their copies put their way - so expect them to arrive early next week. Thanks again for your faith in this project!

For the rest of you looking for a Christmas present (why not for yourself!):

Get a premium full color motorcycle travel and photo book for just £28, shipping to addresses in the UK included! This is a today-only offer!

Will ship tomorrow, so it should arrive in time for holidays. After tomorrow the stock will go to Amazon and obviously will cost much more to buy.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your shipping address today and I'll reply with my PayPal details.

Cheers,
Margus

Wow :eek:

What a an amazing book. Arrived this morning and, as expected, is full of fantastic images. The text will keep me engrossed for quite some time too.

I vary rarely read physical books but this one will certainly get read from cover to cover.

Thank you Margus & Kariina x

Thanks, Paul, for your kind words! We hope that the book does justice to our adventure.

NB! As people keep requesting the book even though the "pre-order" deadline has passed, we are extending the offer it until this week's end. Meaning, you can get the book for the bargain price if you send me a PM and pay by Sunday evening. We will have those books mailed on Monday, and in case of UK, they still have a good chance of arriving before Christmas :beerjug:

After that deadline we will close the pre-order session and you'll have to wait for it to be up on Amazon.

Also received my copy today and echo what Paul says. Brilliant book. Look forward to many bedtime reading sessions.
All the best

Glad to say the book arrived about an hour ago - looks fantastic and took some real will power to put the book down and go back to work. Looking forward to reading it over the Christmas holiday!

Back
Top Bottom