Name of BMW head honcho for UK

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This weekend my annoyance moved from miffed to positively pissed off. Anyone know the name of the senior BMW person that deals with serious service related failing by a dealership?

This guy was really helpful when I had problems:

BMW Group
United Kingdom
Ben Perry
Customer Service Manager – BMW Motorrad UK
Customer Service
Summit ONE
Summit Avenue, Farnborough
Hampshire, GU14 0FB
Tel : +44 (0) 1252 920 000
Email: motorrad.customerservice@bmw.co.uk

This guy was really helpful when I had problems:

BMW Group
United Kingdom
Ben Perry
Customer Service Manager – BMW Motorrad UK
Customer Service
Summit ONE
Summit Avenue, Farnborough
Hampshire, GU14 0FB
Tel : +44 (0) 1252 920 000
Email: motorrad.customerservice@bmw.co.uk

Many thanks. Is he UK or a single dealership?

BMW Main guy - that's all I know sorry.

Have a look around LinkedIn - I found this guy after a quick search

Richard Price
Aftersales Director at BMW Group UK Limited

Thanks. The role description for Ben perry looks right I think. I've just sent him a Connection request so will wait a day before I go higher.

Part of the problem is the dealership is owned by BMW :(

If a posse is needed to surround the building until a satisfactory conclusion is reached please can Mr Bear have advanced warning to prepare enough sandwiches for us :D

Hope you get things sorted :thumby:

In all fairness, it took Ben Perry to get my issue sorted at the local dealer, right through to rejecting my twelve month old bike, which had had a problem from the very start.

It's not a new bike issue, it's servicing. Getting bored of being lied to.

After Iceland I had an oil leak, they took 2 weeks to fix it. On way to Swiss Alps it's leaking again after 200miles, I see on the forum it's a common problem so carry on and monitor it.

Did the Italian and Swiss passes but couldn't do stelvio because it became a steady trickle. Called the dealer to book it back in again, drop it off wait a week and nothing done.

Call and they say they want to keep it overnight and engineer ride it home. Come back from Paris to collect it and it's not been done. Service manager calls, gets the facts and says will call me back - he doesn't, I call him.

Arrange to have them come to my apartment collect the bike last wednesday. I call Saturday to collect it and not been done. I tell them to contact the service manager and have him call me to explain. He doesn't. I call today and they say it's been tested ( interesting given the engineer was on vacation and it wasn't done according to the desk staff) and I tell them to bring my bike back.

I won't be buying BMW again. Contempt for a customer isn't nice.

Have you not had a customer relations from BMW after work was carried out , in the last 5 years or so after every time either of my last 2 bikes have been serviced or had any warranty work carried out I always recieve a Customer Satisfaction Survey regarding the dealer from BMW UK.

Unusual if you haven't had one

Have you not had a customer relations from BMW after work was carried out , in the last 5 years or so after every time either of my last 2 bikes have been serviced or had any warranty work carried out I always recieve a Customer Satisfaction Survey regarding the dealer from BMW UK.

Unusual if you haven't had one

Not yet

It's not a new bike issue, it's servicing. Getting bored of being lied to.

After Iceland I had an oil leak, they took 2 weeks to fix it. On way to Swiss Alps it's leaking again after 200miles, I see on the forum it's a common problem so carry on and monitor it.

Did the Italian and Swiss passes but couldn't do stelvio because it became a steady trickle. Called the dealer to book it back in again, drop it off wait a week and nothing done.

Call and they say they want to keep it overnight and engineer ride it home. Come back from Paris to collect it and it's not been done. Service manager calls, gets the facts and says will call me back - he doesn't, I call him.

Arrange to have them come to my apartment collect the bike last wednesday. I call Saturday to collect it and not been done. I tell them to contact the service manager and have him call me to explain. He doesn't. I call today and they say it's been tested ( interesting given the engineer was on vacation and it wasn't done according to the desk staff) and I tell them to bring my bike back.

I won't be buying BMW again. Contempt for a customer isn't nice.
I've been there to, dealership told me lies as did bmw customer service, my oil leak caused me to fall off, it just had new final drive, bust ankle and bruising, but that's another story

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Had four bikes since that thread - never did get a satisfactory outcome from BMW

Back
Top Bottom