UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

I'll do a full attendance list sometime in the new year Neil, and go public with it for people to correct and amend, but for now you're in :thumb

You too Chugg-Chugg :D

:beerjug:

Thank you Micky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Micky,
can you put me and Sam down for Saturday and Sunday please.
We're booked into the George again.
Thanks,
Paul.

was in the sunn inn yesterday checking out the beer...its good to go:beer:

was in the sunn inn yesterday checking out the beer...its good to go:beer:

Whilst I respect your fine judgment and high standards Skid, I really do need to check things out myself from time to time!

To this end I will be having a couple of nights at Dent next week to check out the campsite, have a chat with Margaret and check out the bier and food in both establishments. This is in no way doubting your fine expertise, but the buck stops here you understand :D

i-d5TL5KZ-L.jpg

Must have improved...great pub, but the foods been dire for the last 10 yrs

Indeed, the food in The Sun Inn can be hit or miss, when it's good it's bloody good, but at times it can be marginal :eek:

The George and Dragon is more consistent, better choice, bit more expensive, better quality :thumb

Indeed, the food in The Sun Inn can be hit or miss, when it's good it's bloody good, but at times it can be marginal :eek:

The George and Dragon is more consistent, better choice, bit more expensive, better quality :thumb

We could do with Bear to , back to back them, and tell us the winner.:D:beerjug:

Whilst I respect your fine judgment and high standards Skid, I really do need to check things out myself from time to time!

To this end I will be having a couple of nights at Dent next week to check out the campsite, have a chat with Margaret and check out the bier and food in both establishments. This is in no way doubting your fine expertise, but the buck stops here you understand :D

Such selfless devotion to the cause.....:beerjug:

i-d5TL5KZ-L.jpg

Count us in! But you knew that anyway.

The rate our house move is going we might just join you next week :(

hey chaps.

due to all sorts of nonesense i didnt do as much tenting as i'd planned this summer.

i wouldnt mind adding this to my next summer list. tho i have to say i dont drink beer and go to bed early lol

i recall from the chatter some nice rideouts last one

so would this be a suitable addition to my calendar?

Count us in! But you knew that anyway.

The rate our house move is going we might just join you next week :(

Keswick Saturday/Sunday
Loch Ness Shores Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Dent Thursday/Friday ...maybe Saturday :D

Dj GSA, great event all the rides are well organised and you will be made most welcome ger it int diary lad.:beerjug:

Good one Andrew :thumby:

Sorry not to be able to be there for next year's Dent Bash, there is no chance of escaping from work next May. '16 was excellent and well worth turning-up to - even from here!

I look forward to reading all about and to the photographs when the time comes.

Sorry not to be able to be there for next year's Dent Bash, there is no chance of escaping from work next May. '16 was excellent and well worth turning-up to - even from here!

I look forward to reading all about and to the photographs when the time comes.

That's a shame Bryn ... we'll miss ya :comfort

Back
Top Bottom